User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87

The purpose of Randy

The whole Randy thing has been what's been puzzling to me more than the other holes needing to be filled. I thought I read on the wiki that he was mentioned to be at CJ's tower when he was alive or maybe it was the water plant? But my thought is could he have been that slow turner that Tanya kept referring to that bit her and in that case, could he have went after Tanya to finish the job or take her back in case there is a connection with that. But it still doesn't explain his connection to Michael. That's why been bugging me the most? Could they be family or comrades in the army or something completely different. Will we even see him and learn the truth in season 4?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    I believe he was apart of the water team for CJ's tower and the same time that Michael got stuck in the water plant, Randy's team showed up and maybe helped him escape then was attacked?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

That would explain how Michael got out of the water plant and maybe things went so bad there that is why Michael wouldn't talk about it to anyone.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OldtypeM87 View Post
    The whole Randy thing has been what's been puzzling to me more than the other holes needing to be filled. I thought I read on the wiki that he was mentioned to be at CJ's tower when he was alive or maybe it was the water plant? But my thought is could he have been that slow turner that Tanya kept referring to that bit her and in that case, could he have went after Tanya to finish the job or take her back in case there is a connection with that. But it still doesn't explain his connection to Michael. That's why been bugging me the most? Could they be family or comrades in the army or something completely different. Will we even see him and learn the truth in season 4?
    The slow turner with Tanya wasn't Randy. If you listen to Kalani's Season 3 journal story you hear Sean mention the water not working and sending Randy and the technicians to the Water Works. Just so happens we also know another group of folks who went there.

Though I disagree with Turbo about the timing of the events. It seems more likely that Randy's team was there first, otherwise the Behemoth would have had no reason to be inside really.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The slow turner with Tanya wasn't Randy. If you listen to Kalani's Season 3 journal story you hear Sean mention the water not working and sending Randy and the technicians to the Water Works. Just so happens we also know another group of folks who went there.

Though I disagree with Turbo about the timing of the events. It seems more likely that Randy's team was there first, otherwise the Behemoth would have had no reason to be inside really.
    I think you're right, nik.

<theory>
    Randy and friends were at the waterworks. They encounter the Behemoth, and possibly some of his friends but he may have been a loner. Behemoth starts thrashing people. Randy, and anybody still left, are hiding out in the waterworks while Big Boy is stalking them.

Enter our heroes at the most inopportune time. Zombie Kong hears/see/smells Michael and Co and goes to give them what for. Michael does his thing. He either finds Randy or Randy finds him. The are making an escape from the waterworks and get out of the Big Guy's reach. Only to run into a pack of Zeds drawn by the noise. Randy buys time for Michael and is turned for his troubles (unbeknownst to Sgt. Cross)
    </theory>
    Likes LiamKerrington, OldtypeM87 liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

You're right. It couldn't have been Randy since Randy was never even at the colony at all. Only Sean, James (i think), and hope were the three who abandoned the tower to the colony. Had a lapse in my thoery but it still leaves me to wonder. Just one of the things I'm hoping gets answered in the last season.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

You're right. It couldn't have been Randy since Randy was never even at the colony at all. Only Sean, James (i think), and hope were the three who abandoned the tower to the colony. Had a lapse in my thoery but it still leaves me to wonder. Just one of the things I'm hoping gets answered in the last season.
    Yeah the Randy stuff and the whole Michael's broken arm thing are big questions that need answering in Season 4. (I'm looking at you, Kc. Very intently....)
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Tanya also told that she euthanized the slow turner.

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    <theory>
    Randy and friends were at the waterworks. They encounter the Behemoth, and possibly some of his friends but he may have been a loner. Behemoth starts thrashing people. Randy, and anybody still left, are hiding out in the waterworks while Big Boy is stalking them.

Enter our heroes at the most inopportune time. Zombie Kong hears/see/smells Michael and Co and goes to give them what for. Michael does his thing. He either finds Randy or Randy finds him. The are making an escape from the waterworks and get out of the Big Guy's reach. Only to run into a pack of Zeds drawn by the noise. Randy buys time for Michael and is turned for his troubles (unbeknownst to Sgt. Cross)
    </theory>
    That's pretty much what I think as well.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I think that Randy is a "Smart One". BUT he was a slow turner. I think that Randy had only partially turned at the WaterWorks. My theory is that Randy had turned enough that the other Zombies would obey him BUT he had just enough Sanity left that he was able convince the other Zombies to let him go. I need to relisten to the colony episodes to see if Michael was surprised when Tanya Mentioned slow turners.

Michael knew that Randy was doomed because he never considered going back for him.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    I think Randy did eventually make it to the colony... There was more than one with makings on their faces, and one was mentioned to have a beard. The only one that is ever mentioned to have a beard is Randy. My theary is that Randy is Micheals brother, biological or in arms. So far Micheal hasn't been truthful about his past, he told two different stories about his parents and Reily does not believe he's an only child.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast