User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Everybody wants to sex me.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ok, I have a question ...

The like/ not like buttons allow me to spread love/ misery 2-point-wise on any possible posting available.
    Sharing love/ disapproval via the star still works basically in that way that I cannot approve/ disapprove someone more often; it is still the mechanic: If I 'love' - as an example - Osiris with hitting star => approve, then I will have to consider several others with my love, before I would be allowed to love Osiris again.
    In contrary the like/ not like buttons are open/ active anytime ... Is this meant to be that way? Or is this in the mode of "let's get the dust settled and see then again"?

All the best!
    Liam
    Yes. Thumbs up/Down are meant to be this way. Less power wielding in thumbs than stars. The star still requires 5 reps between giving love to the same user.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Yes. Thumbs up/Down are meant to be this way. Less power wielding in thumbs than stars. The star still requires 5 reps between giving love to the same user.
    "I got bitches in different area codes"
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Ok. I understand that (now). How "strong" is the "loving" with the Star-Repping compared with the liking and cuddling? I tried to find out, but somehow I am stupid enough to miss that point.
    The reason for raising these questions: since the liking and cuddling I have the impression that many folks around are in a cuddline-frenzy ... (Which is kind of sweet, and I am kind of all in as well ...)

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234