User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Ok, I want to cash in. I just noticed I had some credits today... didn't think I had any. But lo and behold, there they were.

I think there's a Star Wars joke in there somewhere about Anakin and Republic credits, but that is for another time.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    Ok, I want to cash in. I just noticed I had some credits today... didn't think I had any. But lo and behold, there they were.

I think there's a Star Wars joke in there somewhere about Anakin and Republic credits, but that is for another time.
    Well, those aren't exactly the "credits" just yet. You have them because we're testing out the functions now. Not to say you didn't earn any, but we'll start doing that stuff once we get the bugs worked out.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I knew it was too good to be true... just like when Nik gave me a cow as a test award and that thing grazed on my profile for ... I don't know, until it found greener pastures.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Well, those aren't exactly the "credits" just yet. You have them because we're testing out the functions now. Not to say you didn't earn any, but we'll start doing that stuff once we get the bugs worked out.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123