User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Fix List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Post Forum Fix List

Here's the Sticky Thread with all the things that need to be fixed in the forum:

1. Super Secure Site take extra precautions to secure the site

1.5 "Likes This Post" and all the others located in somewhere aside from the signature that gets hidden. Ref:
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...owing-on-posts

2. Posbit Div's for people who don't have any socialbits, awards, or achievements. IE: removes the horizontal line that isn't necessary for all users. - completed 2-16-13 - turbo
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...gt-now-correct

3. Optional: Have user preference be able to turn off own user rank. - completed 2-14-13 - turbo

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ur-Rank-or-not

4. *Apartment Profile Page. Ongoing development. Customize your own room based off of achievements, awards, or with "WAPoints".

5. *NEW* - WAPoints Admin Panel. Allow Moderators and Admins to administer point and view statistics for who has what points.

6. Lower Signatures. The signature will appear at no further that the bottom of the postbit. - complete 6-18-13 turbo

7. Add buttons to mobile Style. Add the Like button to posts in the mobile version of the site. - complete 2-15-13 - turbo
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...bile-Activated

7.5 Add like button to mobile style? ONLY like button-

8. Chatrooms in Mobile. Add VIP and Staff chat to mobile view. -- Complete 2-26-13 - Kc -- Updated and Fixed by j0be 4 March 2013
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...7269#post57269

* 9. The Credit System/ Donations/ Shop So this pertains to the previous starred tasks. To have the credit system work there are various plugins we have deployed: VbCredits II, vBDonate, and vBShop(Not installed yet). The layout and information flows is to have the following:

• Donations directly give user credits for use in the shops.
    • Donations Automatically put user into correct usergroup with perks
    • Credits purchased can be used in the shop to purchase room upgrades in the apartment.
    • Credits can be earned in key areas, like wiki edits

10. -= Hidden Content =- Showing when a post is disliked.

11. Reptrivia shows up in the chatbox window when someone takes it. Like:

• Nov 20th, 2013

Current Taskers: Kc and Turbo

These are available for ref in a person's profile.

J0be is going to pick up on these tasks with a custom plugin marked in blue.

Forum and Website Updates:

1. Wiki - Update all current cast, chapters, artwork.
    Current Payment for task: 1 WA credit per chapter.

2. IMDB - Update individual information for chapters and artwork there.
    Current Payment for task: 1 WA credit per chapter. (MUST BE CORRECT INFO! Look at other Chapter listings for ref)

3. Link up Wiki and IMDB. Links on IMDB to Wiki and Links from Wiki to IMDB. Would draw in more listeners.

Sign up below to enter data or return here with what you did to collect your WA credits.
    Last edited by Kc; Jan 9th, 2014 at 12:50 PM.
    Likes DemetriusH, j0be liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Sweet deal!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Working on Chapter 28 Wiki entry. Got the episode details in, chapter recap, and Part 1 summary done so far. Will fill in Parts 2 and 3 later today or tomorrow (hopefully).
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I should still have chapter part notes (horrible short hand type notes) that I used for WND somewhere. If I didn't lose them through updating systems etc, I'll post them in the Episode discussions to give people a leg up in posting wiki updates.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    I'm throwing IMBD links in each chapter in the Wiki. Right now, they're just in the bottom of the Links list - if anyone has any suggestions on spiffying them up, lemme know!

Also, Kc - How does one add a link on IMDB? And should we look at adding a very brief synopsis for each episode?
    Likes Kc liked this post
    Kc
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeNarf View Post
    Also, Kc - How does one add a link on IMDB? And should we look at adding a very brief synopsis for each episode?
    That part I'm not sure about. I thought there might be an "external link" function.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Looking into the IMDB linking stuff. They have some pretty specific guidelines for what will and won't be accepted in the external links section. I'm going to attempt to link a few of the Season 3 episodes in IMDB directly back to the corresponding wiki page. I'll let you know if that is considered acceptable to IMDB.

I bring it up because in several places they mention not linking back to the same site multiple times across the episodes of a title. I'm not sure if each wiki page would be considered "same site" or not. I'll keep digging....

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Looking into the IMDB linking stuff. They have some pretty specific guidelines for what will and won't be accepted in the external links section. I'm going to attempt to link a few of the Season 3 episodes in IMDB directly back to the corresponding wiki page. I'll let you know if that is considered acceptable to IMDB.

I bring it up because in several places they mention not linking back to the same site multiple times across the episodes of a title. I'm not sure if each wiki page would be considered "same site" or not. I'll keep digging....
    Sweet! Keep me posted.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Sweet! Keep me posted.
    I submitted the wiki page for Episode 25 as the Official Site for the S3:E25 page in IMDb. The response was that it will take 7-10 days to verify the submission (maybe longer).....

I was also looking to see if I could replace the official Show Image on the episode page over there with the episode artwork. Looks like that's a no-go. Instead, I'm going to submit that as an alternate image or maybe as a "poster" for the title.

Once I know more, I'll put more in here....
    Likes Kc liked this post
    Kc

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Looking into the IMDb linking stuff. They have some pretty specific guidelines for what will and won't be accepted in the external links section. I'm going to attempt to link a few of the Season 3 episodes in IMDB directly back to the corresponding wiki page. I'll let you know if that is considered acceptable to IMDB.

Quick update on the IMDb updates I submitted a couple of weeks ago...

I submitted updates to the official site link for episodes 25, 26, and 27. I submitted the wiki page for each episode respectively.

The updates are still pending as of 2/28/13. IMDb say that it typically takes 7 - 28 days to get updates published for a title. If, after the 28 day window, the updates are not published, then it typically means that they won't be.

So, I'll check back from time to time over the next couple of weeks and update here with any info.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast