User Tag List

Thread: so, politics

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

so, politics

people come to this site for the show, not my wild eyed political rants. as such, i'm gonna try and keep my political posts to a new page i started up here called Poli-Ticks: many blood sucking insects. it's very me. if you want to discuss politics with me, come on by and check it out, if not, you have received a reprieve. i will still be posting in other peoples political threads, but unless it's something super important and current, i'll just be posting my own site. poli-ticks is a part of my network of blogs that you can reach from my sig.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    people come to this site for the show, not my wild eyed political rants. as such, i'm gonna try and keep my political posts to a new page i started up here called Poli-Ticks: many blood sucking insects. it's very me. if you want to discuss politics with me, come on by and check it out, if not, you have received a reprieve. i will still be posting in other peoples political threads, but unless it's something super important and current, i'll just be posting my own site. poli-ticks is a part of my network of blogs that you can reach from my sig.
    I'll be checking out the new site.... I like a good rant every now and again...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.