User Tag List

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

More Inside jokes

I loved the "S Mart" refence from Evil Dead series and I would love to see more.

Subtle is the key, if its too obvious then its just cheezy so i was trying to think of cool inside jokes.

I had a few ideas, does anyone else have one?

1. I hope there is some reason that they MUST get to the pub, at least have them find a Rifle in a pub named "The Winchester" (Shaun of the Dead)

2. CJ collecting classic cars reminded me of the end of "Night of the Comet" If one of her cars had "DMK" on the liscense plate it would be a pretty obscure reference.

3. It would be cool if at one point they find a barrel labled 245 TRIOXIN, that says "In case of emergency call (800) 454-8000" maybe they could drive past the UNEEDA Medical supply company (Return of the living dead)
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Feb 8th, 2013 at 08:46 AM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Hanniekuma liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    They had a GhostBusters one between CJ and Saul, the Airplane references between Saul and Burt, both great inside jokes, i don't think they should go overkill with them, but it's always great to hear a reference to other movies or shows!
    Likes Hanniekuma liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    "Speak to me Goose" is a reference to Top Gun. Took me over 5 listen throughs to catch it. Saul says it to Victor when they were in Ground Zero.

"What did I touch?" is a reference to Jurassic Park. Angel says it when they are in the elevator at the hospital.

I've noticed some are obscure where others are obvious and pointed out by the characters themselves.
    Last edited by Lilydragon; Feb 7th, 2013 at 09:39 PM.
    Likes Hanniekuma liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    The predator reference about getting to the chopper when Angel and Burt were trapped in the hospital was funny. The other one was between Saul and CJ when Saul said that's what she said in reference to CJ needing 5 inches to open the door to stab a zombie.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

SO CLOSE! I really expected to bottles Randy dropped to be labeled 245 Trioxin. At Least they were labeled Radon Labs. I am hoping for a trip to Black Mesa soon!
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

I don't remember what episode but someone asked, "where" and the answer was " the last house on the left."
    I got a giggle out of that one

Loved the Ghostbuster reference also and Smart! Hail Ash!
    Likes Duffusmonkey liked this post