User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

There's a process to it. I had to submit a sample piece, and it helped that I had the support of a staff member at the time. She's gone now, which is too bad because she was a pretty awesome person, and I miss reading her posts.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Mh ... I had no supporter, because I was new to this forum; but I did not even receive any kind of reaction as well - like for example asking for a sample or going into much more detail about what I wanted to do.
    I just sent him a message, and it was like speaking to a wall - and that in the vacuum of space. No response. No reaction. Nothing.At.All.
    But I don't care so much about it. I learned that the forum offers plenty of opportunity as well, which made me lose focus regarding my blog-idea(s) ... A few weeks ago I had a new idea, and in all honesty: I did not even consider to ask Nik/ Kc/ whomever here to establish an area for it, but I simply thought of using blogger.com (or other similar platforms) for this task; again: nothing happened. Therefore I guess the issue is in me having ideas while lacking the skills to put effort in them ...

I smell.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Mh ... I had no supporter, because I was new to this forum; but I did not even receive any kind of reaction as well - like for example asking for a sample or going into much more detail about what I wanted to do.
    I just sent him a message, and it was like speaking to a wall - and that in the vacuum of space. No response. No reaction. Nothing.At.All.
    But I don't care so much about it. I learned that the forum offers plenty of opportunity as well, which made me lose focus regarding my blog-idea(s) ... A few weeks ago I had a new idea, and in all honesty: I did not even consider to ask Nik/ Kc/ whomever here to establish an area for it, but I simply thought of using blogger.com (or other similar platforms) for this task; again: nothing happened. Therefore I guess the issue is in me having ideas while lacking the skills to put effort in them ...

I smell.
    There was also a time when nik was very much homeless. So a lot of focus was not placed on the boards, and instead shifted to no longer being homeless. I was a member for some time before I even considered blogging. Being new may have been a factor, but it sounds more likely that the message/s were never received due to circumstance.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    yeah, once my classes started back up, my time for blogging (which had increased significantly over the summer) disappeared. with the advent of dead space 3, however, i think it's time to blow the dust out of the old corner again.
    Likes Solanine liked this post

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    I talked to Nick about i back when I was still a red shirt. At the time I didn't have any ideas for a theme etc but I'm now working on something.
    I'm quite busy right now but over the next few months I intend to right up a few sample articles and submit my idea to nick.

Watch this space.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12