User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Oh man, that sucks! I broke my foot about 8 years ago and was on crutches for a few weeks. I remember thinking then I was a kid that having a cast and being on crutches was cool and fun. Yeah, maybe when you're seven. At 33 years old, they are definitely NOT cool or fun; just a real pain in the ass to move around.

So I hope you fare better than I did... and that you don't have a job that requires climbing long flights of stairs or lifting heavy objects!
    I hear ya. I was on crutches when I blew my knee out in a soccer game back when I was 22yo. 6 weeks on crutches was nothing then....

2 days on them at the age of 42 and I'm ready to order a wheelchair...

Fortunately, all I have to have to work is a recliner, my laptop, and some wifi. We got young guys at work to move the heavy stuff...
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    My guts tells me this game is dead ... With 4-5 games (REPTrivia and REPTrivia Quizzes, What do you own, Never-Ending Linking Game, this one) currently active this is no wonder, right?

Anyway: My challenge is still active for more then half a day ... Does any of you find a mobile power-generator?
    If there will be none, I call it a day for this game as well ...

All the best!
    Liam
    I would say that the game has more of a zombie status than a dead one. More of a Romero zombie. Seems like fun but it turned out to be much harder to do in practice. The other games are easier to do while one is at one's computer. Taking pictures take more steps. Especially if travel is involved.
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    I enjoy the game a lot, just can't seem to find a big ass genny
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok. Since the power is not offline yet, we have some more time. I give you another three days (March 14th) to find a power-gen ...

Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Had a hell of a time getting back this time...ran into a pack of Z's and and had to hide out a couple days...then finally got out of that tight spot and then came across a behemoth it was horrible...nothing would stop it...it took days but I finally lost him....but I did find a genny! its a big one, but not portable...its gonna take some work...

"You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    So I'm driving through Ohio and I passed a town called Englewood. I tried my best to get a pic of the watertower but only got the wood part of the tower. Couldn't get the highway signs either. Im gonna try on my say back to Indiana and post a picture.
    Likes REZombie liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Last edited by OldtypeM87; Mar 22nd, 2013 at 07:55 PM.
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Had a hell of a time getting back this time...ran into a pack of Z's and and had to hide out a couple days...then finally got out of that tight spot and then came across a behemoth it was horrible...nothing would stop it...it took days but I finally lost him....but I did find a genny! its a big one, but not portable...its gonna take some work...
    REZ, my team found a mobile genny! Once we can start the towing vehicle we'll get it back to the Tower. Hope Datu can make it work!

Last edited by Cabbage Patch; Apr 14th, 2013 at 10:24 PM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by OldtypeM87 View Post
    Super Duper Rep for you... When the powers that be allows it.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Hatchlings, this is Nest. Chickenhawk has located a large military helicopter. We've dispatched a team to get it back in flying order so we can use it for the move to Fort Irwin. It's a CH-3E Jolly Green Giant.

Datu is on the way to the helicopter with his tools. But he is short of some key maintenance supplies. We need all teams to drop their other activities and locate the following items for Datu:

1. Large roll of Duct Tape. Extra points if you can find something in a subdued or tactical color.

2. Wire clothes hangers.

3. Chewing gum, preferably "Big League Chew".

4. Ball Peen Hammer.

Post your discovery reports here!

Once Datu has his supplies it's just a matter of time before we have this bird in the air!

Likes Witch_Doctor, Kc, LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast