User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Merchandise availability

K.C.

This is my first post I believe, but I have been trolling for a while now. I would like to say thanks for all of the hard work you, the cast and crew have done to make We're Alive the kickass show that it is. My question is will you be getting more t-shirts in anytime soon. I have infected 8 others with the We're Alive bug and we have all discussed how we would love to buy shirts as soon as they are available again. I personally have been wanting to buy the We're Alive logo tee for several months now but S and XXL don't work for me. I have purchased both seasons of the Audiobook version from both iTunes and later from Audible after I bought an Android device. I would however love to rock a We're Alive t-shirt or hoody to show my support as well. Any chance of seeing them soon?

Thanks

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackules View Post
    K.C.

This is my first post I believe, but I have been trolling for a while now. I would like to say thanks for all of the hard work you, the cast and crew have done to make We're Alive the kickass show that it is. My question is will you be getting more t-shirts in anytime soon. I have infected 8 others with the We're Alive bug and we have all discussed how we would love to buy shirts as soon as they are available again. I personally have been wanting to buy the We're Alive logo tee for several months now but S and XXL don't work for me. I have purchased both seasons of the Audiobook version from both iTunes and later from Audible after I bought an Android device. I would however love to rock a We're Alive t-shirt or hoody to show my support as well. Any chance of seeing them soon?

Thanks
    Should have some more soon after tax season is over. All that stuff takes a while to get done and we don't have that flexible budget. But, we should be able to get more soon

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    SWEET! Thanks for the info K.C. , I have a suggestion to ease the budget issue. Why not offer a pre-order? This would allow you to generate funds for the merchandise up front. You could even tie it in with the Season 3 CD release to assist with some of those costs. You could also offer a premium pre-order for an autographed copy of the CD from various cast members and yourself of course, exclusive to those that pre order and at a premium rate. Just a thought, do with it what you like. Can't wait to get my hands on some WA swag.

Thanks

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hackules View Post
    SWEET! Thanks for the info K.C. , I have a suggestion to ease the budget issue. Why not offer a pre-order? This would allow you to generate funds for the merchandise up front. You could even tie it in with the Season 3 CD release to assist with some of those costs. You could also offer a premium pre-order for an autographed copy of the CD from various cast members and yourself of course, exclusive to those that pre order and at a premium rate. Just a thought, do with it what you like. Can't wait to get my hands on some WA swag.

Thanks
    Then we'd have to keep track of orders rather than just fulfilling them. We have about a part time staff of two, Grayson and I, and that would just be hard to track. Great idea, though.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Was I imagining things or were there tee shirts available earlier today in all sizes?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

I can't wait for the shirt with Ink standing in the doorway to become available again! I check back often so I'll just keep an eye on it
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Should have some more soon after tax season is over. All that stuff takes a while to get done and we don't have that flexible budget. But, we should be able to get more soon
    K.C., any updates? New designs? Timeframe?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Grayson is ordering new shirts now. We have another design coming as well.
    Likes Robzombie, Osiris liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    any thoughts to coasters or Mousemats?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

We can look into those. Might be simple
    Likes Arch_Will liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast