User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Chapter 25 Remaster

Group for Chapter 25 Remaster

Instructions for editing found here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...need-you-to-do
    Last edited by Kc; Jan 30th, 2013 at 09:05 AM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

First listen through I've caught what sounds like a short explosion. This may be the download, so verification would be helpful.

Time code:

3:25 Saul's cough seems to cut off, sound drops off subtly and it comes back in during an explosion. Sounds like a cut music cue or cut dialogue was there.

That's all I caught on the first listen. Going back in for a few more this afternoon. Can anyone verify the jump in Saul and Victor's first scene?
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

18:43 Kelly's dialogue sounds slightly muffled, as if she's behind a door, very uneven with her dialogue that comes at
    18:48 "If a helicopter..." which is louder, clearer, but sounds as if it is doubled. Sounds like a heavy "empty room" reverb effect or very light flange/phase effect.

21:50 there is a bizarre noise that sounds like a cross between a Tribble and a cellphone vibrating on a water bed. It could be an inhalation to close to a mic, phlegm in someone's throat, a stomach gurgling. Whatever it is sounds out of place.

22:01 Micheal's dialogue "Datu come on down" sounds a bit on the gainy side, and distorts slightly.

Over the entire scene in the field from
    18:26 to 26:56 there is a very slight thrumming sound in the background. Like a distant helicopter. It's a stuttering sort of sound in the deep background, but creates a lot of presence once you hear it. It's almost as if when the "room" was being recorded there was a news or traffic chopper outside somewhere. It might be an artifact left over from conversation to .mp3 or the download. Verification from a second source would be helpful.

32:48 the hinge squeak on the door that Victor opens is a bit on the gainy side and seems to blow out at its peak and then again at 32:56.

34:58 the stab in the music cue falls out of time and seems to come in early, as if it's been shortened.
    Last edited by Osiris; Feb 1st, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

okay, I heard the thrumming sound too! I thought that was intentionally supposed to be a helicopter!
    I'll relisten to the other parts Osiris mentioned to see if I notice them

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

I can confirm the tribble-like sound, but damn that is quiet - I had to strain to hear it. I disagree on Kelly sounding muffled and think that it's due to the fact that Michael sounded louder. If I was listening for the first time, I would just assume that Kelly was maybe 10 feet away from Michael, which may have actually been the case.

Everything else sounds fine. The music at 34:58 crescendos and then cuts, but that must be intended.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    I can confirm the tribble-like sound, but damn that is quiet - I had to strain to hear it. I disagree on Kelly sounding muffled and think that it's due to the fact that Michael sounded louder. If I was listening for the first time, I would just assume that Kelly was maybe 10 feet away from Michael, which may have actually been the case.

Everything else sounds fine. The music at 34:58 crescendos and then cuts, but that must be intended.
    That's the end of the cue. It is indeed intentional.

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Changes have been implemented, thanks for helping us out, guys!

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    After seeing everyone else's catches, I feel bad. I thought everything was just fine. I guess I don't notice that many little things
    I seem to enjoy everything. Honestly I think I got sucked up into the story again, and forgot to listen

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    After seeing everyone else's catches, I feel bad. I thought everything was just fine. I guess I don't notice that many little things
    I seem to enjoy everything. Honestly I think I got sucked up into the story again, and forgot to listen
    I feel the same way. 2 chapters listened to, and i couldn't find anything.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    I feel the same way. 2 chapters listened to, and i couldn't find anything.
    I had to keep going back over and over because I would get swept up in the story . Took me forever!