User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzbros2002 View Post
    Studio quality headset and some speakers as well. It's the same stuff I use when mixing Foley so it should be good, yeah? If I don't get to be a zombie intern, this would be just as good.
    Sweet, you're in. The zombie interns haven't been decided yet. We're still receiving applications. We'll be making our decisions after Season 3 remasters are done.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    I'd be up for this. I have decent speakers (Can't be bothered to find out all the specifications, but they're only a couple of years old and still in good condition)
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

"Scavenger"

Status
    Beaumont, CA. Down the freeway from the waterworks.
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Sweet, you're in. The zombie interns haven't been decided yet. We're still receiving applications. We'll be making our decisions after Season 3 remasters are done.
    Nifty! Thanks for the info.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Ok, so HELLO! Here's a really quick update. We have to get everything remastered and done by the 15th of Feb for our April 1st release date. (Not an April Fools Prank)

So, we're looking for a few moderators and such to assist in the proofing on the remasters. We did this last time where people sign up for certain chapters to listen to and make sure there are no mistakes in the remaster.

I'm looking for volunteers who will be able to listen to it fairly quickly and provide notes for any audio glitches, bad levels, or post production problems. I prefer listeners to have decent speakers so they can hear the full spectrum of sound, not really headsets as the range on those is limited.

After completion of the task, the QC person would be required to delete the sound files.

Anyone willing or available? We can have a maximum of 2 per chapter. So sign up below. Be sure that your e-mail on your account is accurate as we will be sending the links to the files via wetransfer to the ones tied to your username. Don't post them here as people could spam ya. It sucks, but it happens.

Current Roster:
    Chapter 25:
    26:
    27:
    28:
    29:
    30:
    31:
    32:
    33:
    34:
    35:
    36:

Next update! The book is going great! Taking a bit more time and work on it but we hope to have it done and out by June. Could be a lot sooner, but I'd rather have it perfect than not.

That's it for now. Some other stuff going on in the background that will be GREAT, but that's for another day. Take care forum peeps!

EDIT: Moderators are permitted to edit this post to put names into the chapters. Thanks!

PS: I may not post this on the normal news feeds so that active forum members can have first dibs.

Current Roster:

Osiris
    Duffusmonkey
    Liam
    Turbo
    FattyBrent
    Reaper
    Deacon
    f1r3spray
    movielord101
    buzzbros
    nathan

UPDATE: OK, so that's 6. I need a few more. Going to the social networks!
    HI count me in I would love to. that is if you think my kindle fire vs is good enough to listen to it on?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    does the fact i don't know shit about my speakers mean anything? can i just sign up regardless? there good quality built into my HP Pavilion G6 laptop i also have a high qulity sound system with ipod capabilitys and top of the range beechems headphones

thats all i can bring to the table,

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I'll be more than happy to help out!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    If slots are still open I would love to be involved. I got a good ears and a nice sound setup. I don't care which part as I love the whole thang.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    If slots are still open I would love to be involved. I got a good ears and a nice sound setup. I don't care which part as I love the whole thang.
    I'll also sub check it in the car if its one of the louder explody sections.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I'd like to help! I have a high quality sound system, great headphones, etc., which is odd since I only ever listen to music or podcasts using car sound systems, computer speakers and earbuds. Please sign me up if you still need help.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by mommytempa View Post
    HI count me in I would love to. that is if you think my kindle fire vs is good enough to listen to it on?
    You mean the Kindle fire speaker? Or just the thing that's playing it? If just the kindle fire speaker, that won't be enough.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast