User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    We butcher the English language here constantly. Don't worry about your English. It's just fine.
    Yes, yes we do.

Thanks for the recommendation, this is the perfect thing to kick my ass out the front door, I've been wanting to run for a few weeks and various excuses keep me out, this will surely get me out tonight!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi everyone,

last week I installed the beginners' version of "Zombies, Run!", which is called "Zombies, Run! 5K". And I started playing it.

The first mission is just introducing the story. You are part of a crew of people crashlanding a helicopter; you survive as the only one. Via radio-communication the survivors of the little village of Abel (or something) directs you to safety. On the first mission there are no objectives; your are free to move as you please.
    Between the radio-communication the app plays some of your music. And then you have won after about a walk lasting a little more then half an hour.

The following missions are are about training you in order to make you the famous "Runner 5". So the first missions last a little over half an hour; at first you quickly walk for 10 minutes without loosing your breath; then you have to repeat 1 minute walks combined with 15 second runs ten times; after that you may move freely. This mission (as almost any other different mission thereafter) will be repeated three times. Between each training day you are supposed to make one to two days breaks.

The aim of the game is to allow you to train in order to be able to run 5km (3.1mi) without stopping after only 8 weeks of training. That is why the 5k is added to the title of the game.

I tell you: This game is awesome. The cast is pretty good, and the story 'makes sense'. I like it and recommend the game w/o hesitation.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I saw this post and grabbed the app. Well worth the 4 dollars!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I ran around my town with the app around midnight, added to the ambience. The police seeing me randomly running around and stopping me for suspicious behavior was icing on the cake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12