User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Bill was a dick.
    He was. To some degree.

Duffus: About your PEG 13 work ... You did quite a job there.
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jan 2nd, 2013 at 02:59 PM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    He was. To some degree.
    To all degrees.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    To all degrees.
    Let me put it this way: I was not half as sorry for him having deceased as I was for many others on the show ... But: I agree with the character of edit: Burt (fixed it, thx Duffus), who stressed the simple fact that Bill at least fought together with the tower-folks. Does this make him a good guy? Or any better? Especially considering all the theft he did on the one side and the trouble he offered for the towerites on the other? Simple: No.
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jan 3rd, 2013 at 08:19 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Overall Bill cussed in almost every line. Burt would often talk for a few minutes between cussing.

I did duplicate chapter 6, Thanks for catching that for me Zi will fix it tonight

PS It was Burt that pointed out that Bill fought with them in the end

PPS Thanks for the Kudos I NEED something to be obsessive compulsive about and right now that's We're Alive

PPPS. What is PEG 13 work? Sound like something dirty that Michael likes
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Jan 2nd, 2013 at 03:17 PM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Darkpa55enger42
    Not trying to be a dick, but is this legal or does it at least have the blessing of KC? Personally, I'd be pretty upset if someone took my Podcasts, edited all the naughty words out, then re-posted them without my blessing.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    PS It was Burt that pointed out that Bill fought with them in the end
    Thx, fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMen_Walking View Post
    Not trying to be a dick, but is this legal or does it at least have the blessing of KC? Personally, I'd be pretty upset if someone took my Podcasts, edited all the naughty words out, then re-posted them without my blessing.
    I support this. Just re-editting for changing the PEG-rating won't be considered as 'fair use', thuis copyright-rules fully apply.
    In favor of Duffusmonkey speak certain things, though: a) Duffusmonkey shares something, which is available for free anyway; b) Duffusmonkey does not claim ownership, infact all the official credits are still part of each episode; c) Kc observes this forum quite thoroughly (my understanding), which leads me to the assumption that he acquiesces to it (not sure though; I wouldn't want to speak for him).

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Thx, fixed it.

I support this. Just re-editting for changing the PEG-rating won't be considered as 'fair use', thuis copyright-rules fully apply.
    In favor of Duffusmonkey speak certain things, though: a) Duffusmonkey shares something, which is available for free anyway; b) Duffusmonkey does not claim ownership, infact all the official credits are still part of each episode; c) Kc observes this forum quite thoroughly (my understanding), which leads me to the assumption that he acquiesces to it (not sure though; I wouldn't want to speak for him).

All the best!
    Liam
    I'm not saying anything was stolen and for all I know, KC was aware that he did this and is perfectly fine with it. I was just asking the question. If a fan of my Podcasts (which are also free) edited content and then reposted them, I would at least like to be asked first.

Matt

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Deadmen_Walking: Sorry, no offense intended. Again: I agree with you.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

LiamKerrington: No offense taken, my good man. And now I do see where Duffusmonkey asked KC in another thread if this was ok. For all I know KC saw this and responded to him with a personal message on here. So my question/concern is probably all for not. lol

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

All I'm going to say is this:

I do not agree with manipulating art to be less offensive to an individual. It's like walking into a gallery, taking a paintbrush, and slopping black all over a painting because it shows the form of a naked woman and you don't want to expose you child to it. Here's a pro-tip, don't expose your kids to it period. If you think it's too much for their little minds to comprehend, don't expose them to it. Don't take it upon yourself to force that value upon the world around you.

I don't agree with what is taking place here. Art is art. Leave art the fuck alone.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast