User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

Pin The Mayans Were Wrong!!! We're Alive!!!

That's right...the world didn't come to an end last night and it doesn't look like any meteors are on there way to us. I wonder how many people panicked last night and did something they're regretting today. I went home after work yesterday, watched some television, and went to bed as normal. LOL!!! What did you do last night?

"Lurker"

Status
    Isn't tonight technically supposed to be the end? Today is the last day I believe. Well I think I heard somewhere that it was supposed to be at 510 am cst.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    You're probably correct but I'm taking bets that the world as we know it will still be here tomorrow. If I'm wrong you'll never be able to collect any way! LOL!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Haha win win. But no, I haven't put a thought in it at all. Though I might have a community marathon tonight with my friend. That, or play Lego LOTR.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

For some people the World should have ended in less then an hour from now on ... I speak of those living at the date line in the Pacific ...

As for me: My prediction is that the World won't end within the next nearly 25 hours, thus not on 21st of Dedember 2012 anywhere in the world. Looking at all the bad things happening 24/7 the End of the World would and should be a better World. And. I. Don't. See. It. Coming. Not now, not within the next nearly 25 hours, and not sooner then the unpredictably end of time itself ...

No, I am not a pessimist. Not even a realist. Just saying, and dragging the best possible out of the conditions as they are. And the World, actually, is not as bad as so many tell anyway ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Dec 21st, 2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: important amendment; again corrections
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Something strange is happening to the weather here in California. It's the middle of the day but the skies have turned dark, miserable wet stuff is falling from the sky, and temperatures have dropped to a horrifyingly low 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celcius)! This is terrible...the end of the world must be near!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Something strange is happening to the weather here in California. It's the middle of the day but the skies have turned dark, miserable wet stuff is falling from the sky, and temperatures have dropped to a horrifyingly low 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celcius)! This is terrible...the end of the world must be near!
    It's called "Smug". Haven't you ever seen South Park? LOL!!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Anyone at the date-line? Any reports on what is happening there?
    Does Japan gets devoured by Godzilla while being washed away with a new Tsunami? What about the people in New Zealand and Australia? And the different Pacific Islands? Is Google-Maps up-to-date, even live-streaming how World gets drowned in total darkness, as 22nd of Dec has started to take place in the first regions on Earth - thus succeeding the Mayan calendar?

All the best!
    Liam

P.S.: Tell you what: Because chapter #36 of WA was so awesome and brought back the WA-team of awesome, Earth cannot fall!
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Moved to Everything else because Top News pertains mainly to We're Alive.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Central Europe ... 22nd Dec 2012 ... It has stopped snowing; the flavor of the mint-tea has not changed.
    News don't mention anything about at least parts of the World having vanished or being lost to apocalypses of whatever kind.
    Looks like the media and the weirdos were all wrong about the apocalypse and the End of the World. Or is this just this "blue and red pill"-question again?

Anyway. Good night.

Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast