User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I'm sure the families on street number 10 appricate the lack of police protection. Criminal behavior should never be tolerated
    In Germany we have a saying for total agreement: You beat the path to my open door.
    About Tolkien: Sorry, no offense intended; I just hoped to emphasize that "Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" are more then just fairy-tales. In fact they include many at least interesting philosophical ideas and thoughts - some being arguable, though -, which makes them pieces of fine literature. (And with that I contradict my earlier statement. Sorry.)
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jan 2nd, 2013 at 08:15 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    The A I owe you cause auto correct is a bitch on my phone...:/
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    The A I owe you
    What does that mean?
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    What does that mean?
    It kept spelling your name as LiEm
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Ah, no problem with that. No offense taken, especially not from your cell. Also this is nothing in relation to what I do with the poor English language ALL THE TIME ... I am sorry.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ah, no problem with that. No offense taken, especially not from your cell. Also this is nothing in relation to what I do with the poor English language ALL THE TIME ... I am sorry.
    Lol me too Liam so no worries

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Great discussion guys. I am in a simular situation as your parents Yarri. After the downturn a tweeker moved in down the street from me. I didn't know this until my house got burgled; tapping a kid I believe was involved, who felt beholdant to me due to the school clothes, food and other things we had provided for him, I gained contacts who knew who & where stolen property was being sold. I investigated using a fedora, concealed shoulder harnss, and hidden tape recorder (lagal for only 1 party to know they are being recorded in NV). I recovered a neighbor's stolen property who was burgled around the same time. Police followed up based on the recordings I made. Taking a family walk I met the tweeker down the street when he attacked us with a knife calling me a 'rat' and a 'narc'. I had a .38 and he learned knife fighting from west side story, so he lived. An already long story shortened, he is in prison until April, a member of the 'Aryan Brotherhood' and a little more than angry at me and my family. Why does a citizen need an AR? Because good guys sometimes need to stand against organized bands of armed bad guys. Between the alarm, camera system, two dogs, and my armed family (my son can hit anything he aims at with his .22 rifle) - and the tendancy for the criminal element to rely on fear to do most of thier work, I am confidnet my friend won't accomplish much when he gets out. I am thinking about calling the Sherriff's office closer when he gets out, and ask them to keep an eye on things as well. I highly recomend the use of the fedora and the shoulder harness though. I think that has had a greater affect of them going "who the heck is this guy?!?!?" compared to anything else.
    Last edited by Blues_127; Jan 2nd, 2013 at 01:16 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blues_127 View Post
    Why does a citizen need an AR? Because good guys sometimes need to stand against organized bands of armed bad guys.
    Ok, here I got the answer to a question I raised somewhere else.
    Man, I am very sorry for the situation you live in; and I feel hard pressed to start hating this dude - simply for living the "Aryan" philosophy. Those people are dead for me ... But since they often are quite 'well' organized, they, too, may have access to bigger guns. Not sure what to think of this. But reading your description about the condition of your family, I rest assured that you will stand your ground.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Update a year later. Dude moved, his friends are gone. We have taken our neighborhood back without a shot fired
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Blues_127 View Post
    Update a year later. Dude moved, his friends are gone. We have taken our neighborhood back without a shot fired
    Good to hear!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345