User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

ARGH!!!!!!!!!i!!!! RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anybody else just get angry when they look at their LES? because i do. almost a third of my salary taken out in taxes, a third and they want to take MORE? for what? so the fed can borrow money from china, just to turn around and send a little back free of charge? so they can send money to support egypt, the new iran? so they can buy guns to send to mexican drug cartels, cartel which terrorrize and kill american citizens, and guns which my government now wishes to prevent me from owning? or maybe it's so they can pay people to sit on a couch and pop out babies. i'm sick and tired of my money being stolen by my government. i say stolen because they certainly don't have my consent to use it the way they are.
    Likes Sin Angel, REZombie liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    does anybody else just get angry when they look at their LES? because i do. almost a third of my salary taken out in taxes, a third and they want to take MORE? for what? so the fed can borrow money from china, just to turn around and send a little back free of charge? so they can send money to support egypt, the new iran? so they can buy guns to send to mexican drug cartels, cartel which terrorrize and kill american citizens, and guns which my government now wishes to prevent me from owning? or maybe it's so they can pay people to sit on a couch and pop out babies. i'm sick and tired of my money being stolen by my government. i say stolen because they certainly don't have my consent to use it the way they are.
    I agree with 100% of what you said here. The other forum I go to Is almost completely liberal, so it's nice to see at least 1 other conservative.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

F.W.P in full effect.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I agree completely!!! The US Government is the biggest crime boss I've ever seen. They take our money but don't let us decide what projects we want to support with it. Taxation without Representation! Our government doesn't listen to us so they don't represent us.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    So how do you think it needs to be used?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    So how do you think it needs to be used?
    well first i would eliminate all of the above uses, and then i would

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    So, you would rage if the government acts as it does now and you would rage if they "fix" everything to your preferences?

People are weird
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    So, you would rage if the government acts as it does now and you would rage if they "fix" everything to your preferences?

People are weird

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    well first i would eliminate all of the above uses, and then i would

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ahem... So if you eleminate food stamps. So what do you do with kids that miss meals and go with out cause their parents are poor ? Let them starve? Put them in foster care? We do have a problem with hungry kids in this country ? As well as obesity.. I really am curious as I know you are a fan of "personal responsiblity "

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Reaper, what do you feel is a good thing to spend taxes on?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast