User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hm, I think there is a shooting range for large caliber firearms in my home village. It is all in one building: a bowling center, a shooting range - and a pub. What a combination.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm, I think there is a shooting range for large caliber firearms in my home village. It is all in one building: a bowling center, a shooting range - and a pub. What a combination.
    It really is. And the range for the large guns => for those club-members who have the allowance for bigger guns - so not unlikely guys who are hunters.
    And the combination is excellent.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I guess its time to start making my own ammunition...so the Government can't control how much I can buy.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    alcohol, tobaco, and firearms should be a covenience store, not a government agency. in fact, i may start a convenience store on that principle.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    alcohol, tobaco, and firearms should be a covenience store, not a government agency. in fact, i may start a convenience store on that principle.
    I'll be your best customer! I really don't see the purpose of that agency. None of those items are illegal, according to the Constitution, so why does the ATF exist?

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    It was a close one today in Illinois...they almost banned pretty much all semi-automatic weapons...last minute they decided to hold off on it thankfully.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary12 View Post
    I'll be your best customer! I really don't see the purpose of that agency. None of those items are illegal, according to the Constitution, so why does the ATF exist?
    to take your money, use it to buy guns, and then send those guns south of the border to mexican drug cartels. hey ATF, where's my AK?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    You forgot the explosives, it's ATFE now. That's the most funnest one. lol

to take your money, use it to buy guns, and then send those guns south of the border to mexican drug cartels. hey ATF, where's my AK?
    Yep. I want to know where my AK is too. And while they're at it, where's my free healthcare and welfare checks that Saint Obama promised?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    not really trying to kick off this debate again, but i found this video on youtube which shows some interesting data.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks, reaper239.

A few years ago we had some mass-shootings here in Germany. And the media ran wild: all the mass-murder-kids also played first-person-shooter-games on the web. Ever snce I keep saying this:
    "While the d-bag sits in front of his 'puter and frantically hits the mouse-button in order to shoot into someone else's avatar's face, he neither practices firing real arms in a range or at moving real targets nor does he shoot real people in their faces. There is no reason to generalize the few gone wild and make them the rule. Just consider how many people play first-person-shooters. If it was true what some hot media-chick says, then mass-murders would live in any street on the world and we would have mass-murders and assassinations on a daily basis for breakfast. The world would be totally different."

And I think this is the same discussion we have here. I mean, isn't it funny to have some mad guy in Aurora again, just half a year after the cinema-shooting? And yet, how many people live in the US of A? This is a weird discussion. And I wonder what's the purpose behind it ...

Well, anyway. Thanks for sharing. This video is a very good example how easily opinions are created with the help of "selective recognition" and "angeld argumentation".

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567