User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy D View Post
    The nature of that building actually could take on some importance in season four. Because it has already been established to be a rooftop with enough access for a helicopter and the lower sections were at the time secured(this may no longer be the case. I haven't listened to that chapter again yet). So that building may be the starting point of some attempts to take back L.A. Whether it is an office or standard building could effect how suitable it is for a starting point until they gain access to CJ's caches. Or it could be completely irrelevant and I'm just not thinking straight. Both are quite possible!
    Haven't thought of it. Makes a lot of sense.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I doubt that the next door tower will have any importance in season 4 for any LA reclaiming since CJ has many "proper" safe houses that will be far more eaiser to secure since they are already secure

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234