User Tag List

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Wanna destroy some Zombies?

Then take a look at this new game (release 12/6/12) by Mountain Sheep: Minigore 2: Zombies

It's an iOS game (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and it's pretty good. I played their first Minigore game on the iPad and got hooked. The game play in the first one got to be a little repetitive but they kept introducing new characters, new AI, and "mob" play. So it was playable for a long time.

The new game expands the play a lot by introducing new enemies, new levels, new weapons, new characters, and Boss fights. I haven't played it all the way through yet but what I have played is FUN.

Zombie gore-fest!

Here's the iTunes store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mini...576939960?mt=8

And here's a couple of images from the developer...

Enjoy!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: pinkstarmary
    Awww man!! I have a windows phone. The game I have is Zombies!!!, it's ok. It's like a card game. I'm still learning about it. But maybe I can borrow my nephew's Iphone and play this.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Then take a look at this new game (release 12/6/12) by Mountain Sheep: Minigore 2: Zombies

It's an iOS game (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and it's pretty good. I played their first Minigore game on the iPad and got hooked. The game play in the first one got to be a little repetitive but they kept introducing new characters, new AI, and "mob" play. So it was playable for a long time.

The new game expands the play a lot by introducing new enemies, new levels, new weapons, new characters, and Boss fights. I haven't played it all the way through yet but what I have played is FUN.

Zombie gore-fest!

Here's the iTunes store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mini...576939960?mt=8

And here's a couple of images from the developer...

Enjoy!

Welp....there goes my afternoon....
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?