User Tag List

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Unhappy i miss them already

i don't know what to do with my Sundays and Mondays now. since the walking dead is in mid season break and wont be back until Feb sometime . And we're alive has ended its third season, and wont be back for about 6 months. Where am i going to get the great zombie drama until then????

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    You can watch the movie called 'The Crazies'. That'll help you get through a day, and it's actually very good.
    There's a bunch of original things they've put in there, and if you start looking into it you'll notice a subtle extra layer of depth with could raise some ethical discussions.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    i don't know what to do with my Sundays and Mondays now. since the walking dead is in mid season break and wont be back until Feb sometime . And we're alive has ended its third season, and wont be back for about 6 months. Where am i going to get the great zombie drama until then????
    After watching The Walking Dead seasons 1&2 within merely 3 days, I see your point.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Open iTunes, make a We're Alive playlist, hit repeat button, then the Play button.

Other than that, pick up a zombie game or two, a dozen zombie movies, and a few books.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Oh I was just wondering when the show would be back. I didn't start listening until a few months ago and I finally got caught up so now there is a 6 month break? To put it mildly that sucks. If that were clear to me when I started listening, I don't think I would have continued :/

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm probably alone in this... but I'm glad that this season is finally over. I love the show... but the break really is a good thing.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I'm probably alone in this... but I'm glad that this season is finally over. I love the show... but the break really is a good thing.
    Having a break will be OK. 6 months, though.... That could be a bit tough.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

It'll be over before you know it.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    It'll be over before you know it.

but when?????????????? lol

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    but when?????????????? lol
    in 6 months

i'm with osi on this, love the show, and this season has been killer, but a break is in order, and for multiple reasons. 1, the cast needs a break, they have been putting out grade A 100% performances, and i'd like to keep it that way, you start putting your cast through their paces for too long, and their performance will necesarrily start to slip, and that would be a diservice to the fans, the writers, and the cast themselves (you wouldn't want to be remembered for a mediocre performance or two). 2, the writers need a break, or in this case, KC. a lot goes into writing a script for an audio drama, it's tough, just writing anything creatively is tough, and really takes a lot of mental accuity. in order for KC to stay at the top of his game, he needs a break, let the juices flow, and get some fresh perspective, like what outside looks like again, i want MOAR too, but i don't want him to get burned out either. 3, the fans need a break, a lot has happened this season, take a relisten, go over it now that the new episode fever has worn off, digest the information, and meet back here in a few weeks to throw out some more crackpot theories (i know you've got them). zombie robots, nuff said.

and, ginja, as far as not wanting to listen if it had been clear that ther was a 6 month break, do you watch any shows on tv that are currently running? if so, then you know the concept of a season break. if you are at all familiar with broadcast media, then you know that there is a lot of work that goes into a show, whether tv or audio. if you don't want to listen, so be it, you won't be hurting my feelings, but let me leave you with these three pearls of wisdom: 1) anything good takes time, 2) good things come to those who wait, 3) if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right. i want it good and done right, so i'm willing to wait.