Hi.

Transcript:
>
Michael Cross:
What? We keep runnin'?
We put thousands of miles between us, and it didn't matter. It still found us.
I'm tired of leaving, 'n' hiding, 'n' putting up walls just for them to tear 'em down.
It doesn't make any difference. We loose people anyway. Just slower.
There is less of us, and more of them. And they keep gettin' worse.

Saul:
What are you saying we should do?

Michael Cross:
Well, enough's enough! I'm tired of being on the defense.
It's time for us to got to them.
<

So ... WHAT has Michael Cross on his mind?

Do you think, he already has a certain plan building up on his mind? What would this plan involve regarding The Colony, the Survivors, maybe even The Mallers, other locations? Maybe certain strategies? Or will he think about ressources first, and what kind of ressources would this be?
And even, if there are no details on his mind yet, I probably has started to consider 'something' - but what?

Ideas, thoughts, opinions?

Aside from this: While Michael was more defensive and undecisive in the past, which pretty often supported bad outcomes, will he be more successful with his 'change' of mind? Actually we had it several times that Michael's actions were a lot more successful in the past, when he started to take the opportunity "to attack" - at the end of the war he gave cover-fire for the ones on the fire-truck; he was part of the team that rescued Riley, Angel, Datu, and Kalani at the Arena; when he was all offensive about Kelly and nearly forced her to leave The Tower things changed slightly for the better; and probably there are some more examples showing us that Michael Cross is the "doer-type-guy", and neither "the receiving-end-douche" or "care-bear-dude"...

All the best!
Liam