User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

What is your favourite season so far?

For me, it's definitely hands down Season 1. I can't decide why exactly though
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    For me, it's definitely hands down Season 1. I can't decide why exactly though
    Tough question. I definitely like all 3 seasons so far. A lot. But if I had to pick just one, I would go for Season 3.

Why? Well, I think the characters developed and got deeper/richer in this season in general and we got to see a lot of different interactions, new characters, new places, new interactions....

But of course, it can't stand alone. The series as a whole is pretty daggum awesome!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Tough question. I definitely like all 3 seasons so far. A lot. But if I had to pick just one, I would go for Season 3.

Why? Well, I think the characters developed and got deeper/richer in this season in general and we got to see a lot of different interactions, new characters, new places, new interactions....

But of course, it can't stand alone. The series as a whole is pretty daggum awesome!

I'm with you on all of that....Every season has been amazing, but having to pick one, I'd also go with Season 1. Mainly because I like to see the 'knee-jerk' reaction if you will. When we know NOTHING how to we react? I like that
    Likes wh33t liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Season one would be but some bits are a little rough (although I've not heard the remastered version as of yet.
    Season two started pretty slow and probably was told from two many view points but t ended with two of my favourite episodes of all time.
    Season three was on reflection the best balanced of the three but Burts matador skills aside I thought that Kc wasn't quite brutal enough with the finale.
    I seriously waited through the whole chapter for somebody to die but it just didn't happen (you can't count the base cos I had no attachment to any of them).

So in conclusion I don't know. probably number one.

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    Season one would be but some bits are a little rough (although I've not heard the remastered version as of yet.
    Season two started pretty slow and probably was told from two many view points but t ended with two of my favourite episodes of all time.
    Season three was on reflection the best balanced of the three but Burts matador skills aside I thought that Kc wasn't quite brutal enough with the finale.
    I seriously waited through the whole chapter for somebody to die but it just didn't happen (you can't count the base cos I had no attachment to any of them).

So in conclusion I don't know. probably number one.
    What do you mean by Season 1 being a little rough? Are you referring to the audio quality and recordings? If so, I think I know what you mean. You occasionally hear sounds and things outside the recording area. I hope Season 4 brings back some of the same qualities as Season 1. I really missed the knowledge and lore of Zombie scenario in Season 2 and 3. For me it just wasn't really a zombie Story after Season 1 until the nearly the end of Season 3. Season 1 was packed with such intense moments like Angel escaping the Behomoth, the Arena, and the war.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Hmm...good question. I guess for me, I'd have to say Season 2 is my favorite. I guess because I started listening around the time chapter 19 wrapped up. So I really got into the pattern of waiting for the next episode and theorizing and speculating on the forums around the time of the whole "Lizzy got kicked out of the Tower" fiasco and the build up to the second season finale, so that really sticks out in my mind.

The first season established all of the groundwork for the show. Who the characters are, what are the conflicts, and just how the world works in general. Season 2 really developed all that and gave us a more enriched view. And then season 3 shook things up, took us to new places, and answered a bunch of the old questions. I guess I like season 2 because it felt like we were "in the middle of everything"...literally.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Hmm...good question. I guess for me, I'd have to say Season 2 is my favorite. I guess because I started listening around the time chapter 19 wrapped up. So I really got into the pattern of waiting for the next episode and theorizing and speculating on the forums around the time of the whole "Lizzy got kicked out of the Tower" fiasco and the build up to the second season finale, so that really sticks out in my mind.

The first season established all of the groundwork for the show. Who the characters are, what are the conflicts, and just how the world works in general. Season 2 really developed all that and gave us a more enriched view. And then season 3 shook things up, took us to new places, and answered a bunch of the old questions. I guess I like season 2 because it felt like we were "in the middle of everything"...literally.
    That's a good way of explaining it. I can see now why I like Season 1 so much, I'm a bit of a junky for scenario, setting and circumstance. More so at least then I am for action and change ups.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    What do you mean by Season 1 being a little rough? Are you referring to the audio quality and recordings? If so, I think I know what you mean. You occasionally hear sounds and things outside the recording area. I hope Season 4 brings back some of the same qualities as Season 1. I really missed the knowledge and lore of Zombie scenario in Season 2 and 3. For me it just wasn't really a zombie Story after Season 1 until the nearly the end of Season 3. Season 1 was packed with such intense moments like Angel escaping the Behomoth, the Arena, and the war.
    Well towards the start the acting was a little stiff or goofy i thought. Probably due to the team only having just got together/ warming up.
    The end half of season two was freakin' awesome but it didn't make up for the pacing issues in the second half.

"Lurker"

Status
    The third season is by far my favorite. It's by far the most balanced and intriguing.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Lets get some!!!

This is my first listen thru of everything including were not dead I listened to it not stop at work for eight hours a day six days a week it took me three weeks to do it. I Listen to a ton of audio books at work and this is amazing when I first heard it I thought that this was going to be crap but its the best I wish they did all audio books like this but for me my favor season so far is the third at the end of the season the whole scobby gang is back together ready to kick some zombie ass well I say lets get some!!!!
    Last edited by Cammi; Jun 6th, 2013 at 06:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast