User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Liam,

One thing I would never do is count the Germans out in a fight. I agree that the German cities, just like the ones in America, would fall quickly. But walled towns would have a chance, as would the many restored castles and fortresses. Those places were made to keep out enemies that were a lot like the zombies, and we've seen in WA that zombie siege craft consists mainly of standing around and waiting for someone to open a door. I agree that water and food will be a problem; none of my German friends ever seemed to have more than a day or two of groceries in their home. But the walled places all had wells or rivers to provide drinking water, and those will still be there. And the German civil defense agency always seemed very efficient, so we can hope for well-stocked supply bunkers hidden in the towns.
    it is true: Germany has a very tight network of agencies and organizations that kick in as soon as a catastrophe becomes a real threat. Maybe my skepticism is too pessimistic.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Growing up in a small village with access to a WWII bunker has some benefits for sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123