User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by FelixTheLastJumper View Post
    Maybe my Cain observation had some merit. We're looking for the marker, the one who created the specials and the one in control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Agreed.
    I like where you guys are going with this. I was listening to Chapters 1 - 3 again yesterday and today and something that struck me about Bill Roberts, aka Ink, is that we don't get any information that he's a super genius or anything. Just paranoid schizo. In other words, I'm not really buying him as the mastermind type. Cruel, unusual, and other fun stuff like that maybe. But not the brains behind something that broke out in dozens or hundreds of metropolitan locations worldwide all at once.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Twist! Michael's been behind it the whole time!
    No, it's KC not m night shyamalan

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I like where you guys are going with this. I was listening to Chapters 1 - 3 again yesterday and today and something that struck me about Bill Roberts, aka Ink, is that we don't get any information that he's a super genius or anything. Just paranoid schizo. In other words, I'm not really buying him as the mastermind type. Cruel, unusual, and other fun stuff like that maybe. But not the brains behind something that broke out in dozens or hundreds of metropolitan locations worldwide all at once.
    Perhaps it's all a hallucination or dream, a la st elsewhere and bill Roberts is still in the truck on the way to the nuthouse....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Sorry, looks like we kinda took a serious point and made jokes. it's just kind of hard to imagine a zombie that has so much control it commands the world, but it doesn't at the same time. If there is such a zombie I see him being able to make conversation and send messages. If Randy and TOWTM fall during the battle, that takes out two of his arms in LA. That would start to make the people formally of the tower a problem for him. Since it wouldn't be good for the story to kill everyone off at the colony, and that is clearly what (name, need a name for this guy, king of zos or KZ, ah perfect The Marker) The Marker wants, sending enough to surround the freaking place, he wants them gone or turned. Origin story for him I have none, but if he does exist he isn't special like the little ones, he's just smart, smart enough to create the others.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    Perhaps it's all a hallucination or dream, a la st elsewhere and bill Roberts is still in the truck on the way to the nuthouse....
    Two words: The Illuminati

Mulder!!!!!!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: babybluex
    Tho whole time since i listened the first time, i have been thinking that bill roberts had somehow infected himself or done something to start it all. The way the story starts that made a lot of sense to me but the only way to find out is to be patient :3

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixTheLastJumper View Post
    Sorry, looks like we kinda took a serious point and made jokes. it's just kind of hard to imagine a zombie that has so much control it commands the world, but it doesn't at the same time. If there is such a zombie I see him being able to make conversation and send messages. If Randy and TOWTM fall during the battle, that takes out two of his arms in LA. That would start to make the people formally of the tower a problem for him. Since it wouldn't be good for the story to kill everyone off at the colony, and that is clearly what (name, need a name for this guy, king of zos or KZ, ah perfect The Marker) The Marker wants, sending enough to surround the freaking place, he wants them gone or turned. Origin story for him I have none, but if he does exist he isn't special like the little ones, he's just smart, smart enough to create the others.
    I do not think that we will get additional antagonists from this point on. It would just slow down the story due to the required characterization of a new foe. And of course, there have been not been even single clues of, for instance, The Marker. Especially Durai lacked a decent introduction, still I cannot understand how he became the Maller's leader.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Tho whole time since i listened the first time, i have been thinking that bill roberts had somehow infected himself or done something to start it all. The way the story starts that made a lot of sense to me but the only way to find out is to be patient :3
    Or he was a guinea pig for someone...

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: babybluex
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Or he was a guinea pig for someone...
    this is getting good now.. the possibilities are endless. I think inglewood is going to come back into the picture and some crazy shit is gonna go down and we will be enlightened by whoever is the main main leader of the Z's. Also i think that the cracks in the ground that dont seem to end have something to do with the infections. i thought of the chances of the arena being a small meetup for the z's and maybe there is some sort of underground lair or crypt where all head Z's take orders.

"Scavenger"

Status
    An underground crypt doesn't seem right. It's too... Major motion picture. I also don't see the characters going and looking for trouble. They'll need supplies, but they aren't the type to go look for trouble. The marker, if he exists, will be coming after the tower folk, they've caused too much trouble. Too good at surviving near a source. Where he conducts experiments, and creates monsters. Bloodycheek, that's why he talks. With most of the mallers on the run, or dead, season four needs a new threat or for it to be a complete fight for survival.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast