User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status

Rage Infected vs Undead

What kind of zombies are these? Did they die when they got infected or are they still alive. If they are dead there is no hope for a cure.
    The fact that there are different kinds is the problem to me, if they were living would that be possible? If they are all dead, we have only to look for a way to make people immune.
    Just the most basic thing that came to mind today. let me know what you think, or if this has already been answered.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by FelixTheLastJumper View Post
    What kind of zombies are these? Did they die when they got infected or are they still alive. If they are dead there is no hope for a cure.
    The fact that there are different kinds is the problem to me, if they were living would that be possible? If they are all dead, we have only to look for a way to make people immune.
    Just the most basic thing that came to mind today. let me know what you think, or if this has already been answered.
    Well, Tanya did an autopsy on one of the "advanced" little ones at Fort Irwin and basically said that they were alive and very human-like on the inside. That's in chapter 33 (Red Winter) I think.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'd have to vote that they're some mutation.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Thanks. Mutated humans got it.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Thanks. Mutated humans got it.
    What I say should not be considered canon by any stretch of the imagination. But, what else would you call them?
    joint-point-counter-joint

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    What I say should not be considered canon by any stretch of the imagination. But, what else would you call them?
    I think mutated sums it up pretty well. "Evolved" might be the term used in the zombe classrooms though...

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I have no idea. Although something I can't forget is when Riley and angel were in the pile of dead bodies in the arena, zombies were pulling parts out. To me it felt like they were a work force of zombies. Couldn't help but think they were building something with them. What if they used spare parts for the little ones and behemoths. Doesn't explain the changed little ones, but it's something I haven't been able to let go of since I heard it.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Well, let's call them rock stars. Why? They have been an insider's tip in the 1960s / 1970s, when you have been flying high due to the efforts of various gifted directors. They showed us how fragile the fabric of our society really is. Then they nearly vanished in the 1980s / 1990s due to Star Wars and John Hughes' comedies. However, the zeeh returned like Aerosmith. And they never gave a shit (literally) about personal / oral hygiene.

Oh, I am letting my mind wander...

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Well, let's call them rock stars. Why? They have been an insider's tip in the 1960s / 1970s, when you have been flying high due to the efforts of various gifted directors. They showed us how fragile the fabric of our society really is. Then they nearly vanished in the 1980s / 1990s due to Star Wars and John Hughes' comedies. However, the zeeh returned like Aerosmith. And they never gave a shit (literally) about personal / oral hygiene.

Oh, I am letting my mind wander...
    Now this post is Zombie Evolution right there.... Good stuff
    Last edited by scbubba; Nov 28th, 2012 at 06:45 AM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: babybluex
    I have no idea. Although something I can't forget is when Riley and angel were in the pile of dead bodies in the arena, zombies were pulling parts out. To me it felt like they were a work force of zombies. Couldn't help but think they were building something with them. What if they used spare parts for the little ones and behemoths. Doesn't explain the changed little ones, but it's something I haven't been able to let go of since I heard it.
    I agree i think that the z's were pulling out the parts to like maybe study some characteristics or like transplant parts to make these big behemoths and the little ones. or maybe whoever made the "Little Ones" is just experimenting with meds in the hospital making really strong traits or what not.. idk just thinking on that

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast