User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Before this thread erupts in a battle, I have noted Wicked Sid's and Osiris's opinions. Any one else want to weigh in?

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I will restrain from further comment.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Nov 26th, 2012 at 02:10 PM.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    It is a paid privilege, incentive for donating. Everything else is a just something you would do for the love of the show. If you require reward, why do it in the first place?

Wouldn't knowing that you help the collective knowledge of a show you love be enough?

Do you really mean to be so entitled that your time and knowing you helped out is not enough receive a thank you and be grateful for the free content that Kc so graciously provides?

You got your separate sub-forum, you're part of the so-called "Blogger" group and you really need more? Honestly sir, are you this greedy elsewhere in life?

If this is to go through, I would not want it implemented until more users reach the milestone.

Wow. You this much of a prick in your day to day, or just with me?

I asked a question. It has nothing to do with greed, you child. Your jab at the bloggers is a good one too. You must have a book of awesome insults that you turn to for things like this. Give it the fuck up, kid.

You're supposed to be an example for the regular members to follow. Fucking act like it.
    joint-point-counter-joint

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Currently, there are five users above the thousand rep point mark(excluding myself and Nik). I could see all of them reaching the 1500 points mark by the end of the coming hiatus.

Its such a small thing that I don't see why it would be a big deal...and that's coming from someone who's donated probably more than most people.i didn't donate to the show because I could get a cool personal title..i just wanted to help. Its a cool little bonus.....why not do it?.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Currently, there are five users above the thousand rep point mark(excluding myself and Nik). I could see all of them reaching the 1500 points mark by the end of the coming hiatus.

Its such a small thing that I don't see why it would be a big deal...and that's coming from someone who's donated probably more than most people.i didn't donate to the show because I could get a cool personal title..i just wanted to help. Its a cool little bonus.....why not do it?.
    That pretty much sums it up.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    As part of the sub-form of the so called blogger group, I donate as well and the titles in question aren't open to me. Frankly, I really don't care but to those that this is important too I think that rep should be used as a factor in it. Some of the higher rep folks work their tails off to promote the show, story, kc, and the site etc. I agree with 7oddisdead and Osiris..
    Last edited by yarri; Nov 26th, 2012 at 03:03 PM.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Before this thread erupts in a battle, I have noted Wicked Sid's and Osiris's opinions. Any one else want to weigh in?
    I haven't been around here as long as most of the other commenters here, so feel free to take my opinion with s grain or two of salt.

I think opening up the perks that donators get to people with s high rep level is s good idea. Personally, I didn't donate for the perks. I did it to give back to something I feel is valuable. Bug since I got the perks, ill use them.

I would say that a high rep level (over 1000+) is an indication of putting time and effort into building this community. And those of us here are getting the benefit of that in an ongoing and growing forum. IMO, the high rep crew have done more for WA than my few $$ have, I'm sure.

So, my vote is to give custom user title privilege to users who reach a certain level of rep.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I haven't been around here as long as most of the other commenters here, so feel free to take my opinion with s grain or two of salt.

I think opening up the perks that donators get to people with s high rep level is s good idea. Personally, I didn't donate for the perks. I did it to give back to something I feel is valuable. Bug since I got the perks, ill use them.

I would say that a high rep level (over 1000+) is an indication of putting time and effort into building this community. And those of us here are getting the benefit of that in an ongoing and growing forum. IMO, the high rep crew have done more for WA than my few $$ have, I'm sure.

So, my vote is to give custom user title privilege to users who reach a certain level of rep.
    Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's here, man. If it actually worked like that this place would have died long ago.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Damnit noob!!! Shut up with your opinions!!!! Gawd!!1!

Just kidding.

We'll talk among ourselves as the staff and we should let you know no later than the finale of season 3. Keep posting your opinions! We'd like to hear from veterans and rookies alike.

But let's keep it to civil tones moving forward please. That is to all, not one user specifically.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Damnit noob!!! Shut up with your opinions!!!! Gawd!!1!

Just kidding.

You big meany.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast