User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    "Lurker"

Status
    Yeah the Randy fellow is a hell of a question. Who the hell is he? Hes got to be a brotheer of Michael or a troop friend since he said hes an only child, but who knows. Hes got to come in play sometime. Why had noone asked about why Michael shouted RANDY out to the group of zombies carrying Tanya away before the Tower fell? I Love that everyones back togather again though at the end of Chapter 36. I knew theyd all meet up again I just thought Angel would make it first. I dont think anyone is going to die from heere on out. Mikes Pissed off and ready to attack and he has the man power and training to bring those fucking lil ones and That fucker in the suit down.

I hope it drags on at least till a fifth season. ive been with the show since the second episode and I love it more and and other podcast, Scott Sigler does have good shit too. But nothing that has went as long and strong as We're Alive. I love it keep it up KC.

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm currently relistening to the entire series... Did anyone notice in Ch. 2-3 while Lizzy was fast-forwarding through the news broadcast on Bill Roberts, there was a brief snippet when the newscaster says, "...the family itself was devastated." Do you think that has anything to do with THE Family? Note that those in the room with Lizzy were Riley, Michael, Pegs and Datu.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by icyazngel View Post
    Do you think that has anything to do with THE Family?
    No. Not the same. I'll comment on that one

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by icyazngel View Post
    I'm currently relistening to the entire series... Did anyone notice in Ch. 2-3 while Lizzy was fast-forwarding through the news broadcast on Bill Roberts, there was a brief snippet when the newscaster says, "...the family itself was devastated." Do you think that has anything to do with THE Family? Note that those in the room with Lizzy were Riley, Michael, Pegs and Datu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    No. Not the same. I'll comment on that one
    UGH!!!

Back to the Speculaboratory
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    What makes you think there are "Randy" zeds?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by antros View Post
    What makes you think there are "Randy" zeds?
    Good question. Let me get into what we know and assume:

- Twice Randy or a Zombie we consider to be Randy showed up with a group of zeehs. The first time when he and 'his' horde tried to capture Tanya, the second time during the first wave of zeeh-attacks on the Colony at the end of season #3.
    - I think, since Randy/ the zeeh with the beard was explicitely mentioned may support theories that he either is kind of a general under the glory of Ink OR an independent zeeh-leader with his own group of zeehs.
    - Since Randy/ the zeeh with a beard seems to be a zeeh, it is not unlikely that he may have infected others; and if they adhere to his command, they may even follow him - either as a solitary group or a part of the Ink-swarm.

I guess that wraps it up, unless I miss something. So a probable answer to your question could be this: "There seem to be solid or valid theories that include Randy who could have his own zeehs."

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Melonbreadz
    [I guess that wraps it up, unless I miss something. So a probable answer to your question could be this: "There seem to be solid or valid theories that include Randy who could have his own zeehs."]

Oh my god that would be to freaky !!! like i know it kind weird sounding but what if the zeds could control the one's that they turned like munch munch and maybe thats how some zed's like Randy can control there own hoard of regulars. or he could be a number or like a general that was mentioned kinda crossed my mind while i was reading through some of the posts.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PaytonZom View Post
    [I guess that wraps it up, unless I miss something. So a probable answer to your question could be this: "There seem to be solid or valid theories that include Randy who could have his own zeehs."]

Oh my god that would be to freaky !!! like i know it kind weird sounding but what if the zeds could control the one's that they turned like munch munch and maybe thats how some zed's like Randy can control there own hoard of regulars. or he could be a number or like a general that was mentioned kinda crossed my mind while i was reading through some of the posts.
    Freaky and creepy.
    But I can tell you as much from what I understood from listening to the show as well as reading the forum: We have no idea how certain zeehs control other zeehs. Therefore we do not know if a) the creation of zeehs results in a "mystical" or "magical" bond allowing you to control them zeehs as well or b) the control over other zeehs follows simpel behavioristical mechanisms like whatyou have in wolf packs or similar bands. In my opinion the latter one is more likely ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Likes PaytonZom, scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Finally got around to listening to the final chapters and damn.....I can not wait for the ending.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567