User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    I doubt KC would need a body guard
    Probably wouldn't need a body guard but it behooves us to be vigilant on his behalf to protect him from slips, falls, undercooked chimichangas, expired yogurt, falling anvils, jealous ex-girlfriends, jealous future wives, certain major film studios or Scratch. We need a safety detail on him 24/7/365.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Zombie Researcher

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lizzie goes into labour but the baby won't be born until the next season. Pegs and Kelly arrive at Irwin after Michael has already left for the Colony. R2-Datu has another punny remark or three.
    Double tap.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hm, I think that there are two possibilities concerning the fate of Pegs and Kelly. Either their cold dead ashes lay around at Boulder or they will be arriving at First Irwin when the pelican is about to head for LA. I guess episode 36 will deal with this rather quickly, because you cannot squeeze too much story which takes place at Fort Irwin into 50 minutes or more. If there is no miracle about to happen, that is it for the poor soldiers and refugees from Boulder as Kimmet will most definitely push the button Armageddon style. Well, probably not, he simply is not the Harry Stamper type of guy.

And have no idea what is about to happen at the colony. I do not think we will hear anything from Scratch and Tardust. Maybe it will be just a big zombiastic kill fest before the airborne cavalry arrives at the scene. As I am stilling hoping for a partial explanation for the raison d'être of the zombie apocalypse, I somehow would like Michael saying "Someone seems to enjoy putting us back to where we started. We endured so much, lost so many people. But with the new pieces of information ... we can end this." End of season 3.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm, I think that there are two possibilities concerning the fate of Pegs and Kelly. Either their cold dead ashes lay around at Boulder or they will be arriving at First Irwin when the pelican is about to head for LA. I guess episode 36 will deal with this rather quickly, because you cannot squeeze too much story which takes place at Fort Irwin into 50 minutes or more. If there is no miracle about to happen, that is it for the poor soldiers and refugees from Boulder as Kimmet will most definitely push the button Armageddon style. Well, probably not, he simply is not the Harry Stamper type of guy.

And have no idea what is about to happen at the colony. I do not think we will hear anything from Scratch and Tardust. Maybe it will be just a big zombiastic kill fest before the airborne cavalry arrives at the scene. As I am stilling hoping for a partial explanation for the raison d'être of the zombie apocalypse, I somehow would like Michael saying "Someone seems to enjoy putting us back to where we started. We endured so much, lost so many people. But with the new pieces of information ... we can end this." End of season 3.
    Yeah, I can get behind that theory. Especially the kill fest.

+1 for zombiastic :-)
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Yeah, I can get behind that theory. Especially the kill fest.

+1 for zombiastic :-)
    Well, by the way, I considered myself safe from the zombie threat. Only recently, I was proven so very wrong, guess who lives at my hometown, too.

Ink lives in my neighborhood. Less than 2 miles between him and me.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Well, by the way, I considered myself safe from the zombie threat. Only recently, I was proven so very wrong, guess who lives at my hometown, too.

Ink lives in my neighborhood. Less than 2 miles between him and me.
    Might want to make friends so he turns you into an Inkling early...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Scavenger"

Status
    At some point we will see hiding, waiting for the overwhelming hordes to move on, using every trick they have to get them to move on. if the factions are real that could be a big tool for Saul and friends. Micheal and friends will have to flee in a chopper. Choosing the most likely destination of the colony, I also believe that Kelly and Pegs are alive, my hopes are that they somehow make it too a checkpoint behind the hordes. they somehow get a hold of some form of communication. we fade out on micheal and friends somewhere between Pegs and Saul. Saul and friends hiding and hoping help is on its way. and finally Kelly and Pegs, injured/out of supplies/stranded.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixTheLastJumper View Post
    At some point we will see hiding, waiting for the overwhelming hordes to move on, using every trick they have to get them to move on. if the factions are real that could be a big tool for Saul and friends. Micheal and friends will have to flee in a chopper. Choosing the most likely destination of the colony, I also believe that Kelly and Pegs are alive, my hopes are that they somehow make it too a checkpoint behind the hordes. they somehow get a hold of some form of communication. we fade out on micheal and friends somewhere between Pegs and Saul. Saul and friends hiding and hoping help is on its way. and finally Kelly and Pegs, injured/out of supplies/stranded.
    I like this theory! We know KC likes to leave u hanging on season finales. But we also knows KC like to kill off main characters in season finales so whose the unlucky ones who will be joining Randy and ink?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Hmm...

Randy is revealed to be a bearded Midwesterner with a sense of humor drier than a vermouth martini...nobody prior to the outbreak made sense of what he said, or the fact that nearly everything he told people was either hyperbole or solely intended to get a reaction from others..when the end came, he agreed to man the water station simply because his favorite movie was "the waterboy".

Death. That's all I can hope for....beyond that....who knows? Maybe a sprinkle of friendship?
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Hmm...

Randy is revealed to be a bearded Midwesterner with a sense of humor drier than a vermouth martini...nobody prior to the outbreak made sense of what he said, or the fact that nearly everything he told people was either hyperbole or solely intended to get a reaction from others..when the end came, he agreed to man the water station simply because his favorite movie was "the waterboy".

Death. That's all I can hope for....beyond that....who knows? Maybe a sprinkle of friendship?

Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast