User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I can't shake the thought that there is a Scratch-Family-Ink connection. Randy's mark jumps out to me as being a scar like Scratch's.
    Ink is the dude who raped scratch, but didn't she say she killed him, hence getting the scar from the family?......or so we were told...The Family, having money and power paid some scientists to do some wild shit on this dude, and it kept him alive, but turned him into what we now know as Ink/Pimp-ass Zombie/Pinstripes/Freaky fucker in the suit...etc. In an epic meeting of Scratch and Ink, she realizes who he is and ends up killing him in retribution, thus making Scratch the hero of the story (this wont happen until Season 4 finale of course). Before killing him she goes on some huge soliloquy explaining "the family" so we tie up all loose ends with the family. Scratch finds all the paperwork in Ink's tattoo parlor/HQ describing what happened and learns of the outbreak and what really caused it...etc. etc.

This is why we have Scratch's perspective, because she lives in the end and saves the day.....yet it was all somehow her fault as well (well....not the rape, but you know what I mean).

Perhaps she explains this all as michael and company come upon her weeping from hate over Ink's body. Then the show ends with Riley/Pegs/Burt(specifically his dick) shooting Scratch.

The End.
    Likes Aerock liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    False. His favorite movie was Waterworld.

Randy.....is Kevin Costner. That's how we end this season finale.

What a TWIST
    No, Randy is actually Daniel Day-Lewis, method actor and two-time Oscar winner for "My Left Foot" and "There Will Be Blood." Mr Day-Lewis has taken each and every strain upon himself to incorporate Randy, the mysterious zombie fellow and ex-brown collar worker. According to Mr Day-Lewis, he has be at and in every sewer to get the right smell and background for the role.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ink is the dude who raped scratch, but didn't she say she killed him, hence getting the scar from the family?......or so we were told...The Family, having money and power paid some scientists to do some wild shit on this dude, and it kept him alive, but turned him into what we now know as Ink/Pimp-ass Zombie/Pinstripes/Freaky fucker in the suit...etc. In an epic meeting of Scratch and Ink, she realizes who he is and ends up killing him in retribution, thus making Scratch the hero of the story (this wont happen until Season 4 finale of course). Before killing him she goes on some huge soliloquy explaining "the family" so we tie up all loose ends with the family. Scratch finds all the paperwork in Ink's tattoo parlor/HQ describing what happened and learns of the outbreak and what really caused it...etc. etc.

This is why we have Scratch's perspective, because she lives in the end and saves the day.....yet it was all somehow her fault as well (well....not the rape, but you know what I mean).

Perhaps she explains this all as michael and company come upon her weeping from hate over Ink's body. Then the show ends with Riley/Pegs/Burt(specifically his dick) shooting Scratch.

The End.
    Would that not mean that Dunbar was stormed by a balless psychopath? If it had been Ink who raped Scratch.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Would that not mean that Dunbar was stormed by a balless psychopath? If it had been Ink who raped Scratch.
    Is that a stretch?
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

"Lurker"

Status
    You're wrong Hoff4d.

Skittles clearly mentioned that the one who stormed Dunbar had testicles.

This is from his conversation with Scratch when they went out to dinner at Red Lobster.
    Likes Hoff4D liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Steam ID: JusticePain
    Skittles is going to come back riding on a flying pig and save everyone but John and Scratch!

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Chadzero View Post
    You're wrong Hoff4d.

Skittles clearly mentioned that the one who stormed Dunbar had testicles.

This is from his conversation with Scratch when they went out to dinner at Red Lobster.
    Right right, the one where Scratch insisted on paying.....then put a knife to the servers throat and simply said "This one's on the house.....right?".

She simply wants Skittles for his survival instincts in her future child.

You sure it was red lobster though? I thought it was Jack Rabbit Slim's, and the server she threatened was Buddy Holly
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Steam ID: JusticePain
    Right right, the one where Scratch insisted on paying.....then put a knife to the servers throat and simply said "This one's on the house.....right?".

She simply wants Skittles for his survival instincts in her future child.

You sure it was red lobster though? I thought it was Jack Rabbit Slim's, and the server she threatened was Buddy Holly
    Dude a Scratch and Scratch baby would be so messed up.
    Last edited by JusticePain; Dec 5th, 2012 at 12:30 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

From listening to the entire series a few times, I have been searching for any instances where Kelly might have encountered or seen the Striped Suit zombie. I think that she's going to realize that he's Bill Roberts and have some connection to his case. As his attorney or prosecutor. Pegs, Michael, and Muldoon (or Robbins) are going to end up in a love triangle (because I don't like her and think she's a horrible female like that). CJ and Michael will get together and make a great duo. Her planning and his executing. It'll be brought to light that both Tanya and Saul are immune to the virus. Maybe they'll use their blood as an antidote or vaccine. The survivors will piece everything together and come to the conclusion that the big rift (cracks, whatever) in the ground in Inglewood and various other cities is the cause of it. Maybe it secreted some sort of gas or chemical that affected everyone in the area at the time, including Bill Roberts. Michael finally shares his story about what happened at the water place once he finds out that CJ knows the zombie with the long hair and beard. I think Randy helped him out and then somehow got turned in the process. Only logical explanation to them knowing one another. At least to me.

As for Scratch? Even though Scratch's little group is dwindling, she alone is problem enough to the New Colony defenders. I think she'll pop up and give them issues a couple of times, loses more people and ends up alone, then turned. Yep, I have a feeling she's going to end up turning and becoming one of Ink's head henchmen. Randy being the other. I don't think this will come to be for a few chapters but eventually she'll turn and hopefully dies at the hand of either Burt, Riley, or Pegs.

As for deaths? I think Pete and Carl are expendable. I like Carl though and hope I'm wrong there. But Pete is a little too much like Steven to me. Since we lost one key character already, I hope we don't lose anymore. If we do though, I'm going to put my money on Riley but hope that it's Pegs (for no reaason at all, just that I don't like her). Riley because she's a little unstable and I think that news of Scratch's treatment of Angel is going to throw her over the edge. She might very well go after Scratch. We might also lose Burt too. He could die while defending (and get to be with Shirley finally) or get turned in the process, gets loose and ends up being the one that changes Scratch. Payback is a bitch after all.

If we could somehow fit in one zombie that has a small bit of human subconsciousness left it could also provide another twist. I think Burt would be that.

That's my theory.
    Last edited by sos63; Dec 7th, 2012 at 12:20 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by FelixTheLastJumper View Post
    Burt doesn't have to live. He can die. To me his story is done. He and Saul are even, he could have stayed in the hospital, but he wants to fight to protect the colony. With the walls being rushed, and him being weaker than even Lizzy is, he is going to fall behind. I'm not saying hes going to get taken out by the front line, but he is going down at some point. Hopefully taking TOWTM with him.
    I agree with you here. But I think his death will create even major climaxes in the next season. I almost want Burt to turn and go after Scratch.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast