User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Let the Speculation Begin!

The countdown to what is shaping up to be the most intense season finale of We're Alive has begun. So get in here and sound off: What's going to happen? Who dies? Who lives? Are the Zombies at war?

Let's hear it!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

The zombies are not at war. They're at lunch.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

+1 for lunch.

I think we're gonna see some twist with the Zeds. They aren't necessarily together but none of them are really on the human team. I go back to Season 1 where Burt says "the enemy of my enemy" and think we'll have a 3way battle royale between people, Ink's Zeds, and Randy's Zeds.

The interesting thing will be knowing how the Zeds tell each other apart...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Completely unfounded, outoftheblue speculation, but here it is anyway: Pegs has been bitten, has turned, and will be used by Ink (or this Randy guy, if he is another zombie general) in an attempt to bring Michael down. The reasoning being this: Michael won't be able to kill zombie-Pegs due to his love for her, or will hesitate just long enough for her to take him down.
    This, of course, seems too ridiculous a plot point to happen, but hey, you never know.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Every body is screwed! That's my stone cold lock of the year! While I do think there will be some did survivors both places seem to be on the brink of destruction. I think that the biggest question is who can escape

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

LOL. Nothing in the WA universe can ever be considered a lock except for Kalani being the manipulated and Pegs being a murderer.

joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    So the whole Pelican thing has too much juice for it to go to waste. Pelican, a cert. Hope, Datu, Robbins, Muldoon, Michael, probably Carl, Puck, Tanya and Riley, all jetting the fuck out of town. Kimmet dies, can't see him living, bomb goes off - maybe Kimmet sacrifices himself, can't go on, etc. Puck will definitely live because that dude has narrated before and I'm pretty sure Michael hitherto didn't force him to write things down in a journal, Carl might die, Tanya might die, Riley has too many reasons to not die, everyone else is fine, unless KC takes a really weird direction and actually has Michael detonate the bomb and kill all of them, and all we're left with is Saul and co. Could happen, probably won't.

We may never really find out what happens to Pegs and Kelly, but if we do it'll definitely be next episode, either as a new plot element or towards the end of the episode, even perhaps after the credits, I could very much see them going "...so now what?".

The Colony won't be crushed, although Season 4 will probably see a transition to elsewhere, maybe. CJ won't die. Saul won't, courtesy of narration. Victor has never narrated so he may die really at any time. Burt...similarly haven't heard him narrating, BUT he hasn't written anything down for ages and he still has to write down the last parts of Season 2. Not dying just yet. Can't kill a pregnant woman/the writer's fiancée so Lizzy's fine. Lots of red shirts, maybe Pete, maybe Glen, although that I doubt. Bye bye redshirts.

Nuke Irwin, fight at the Colony, reveal shit about Randy, probably find out something crucial about the nature of zombies or something weird that they're doing or again, Randy or Ink. One of those dudes might talk again, or maybe in early Season 4. We might get some binary/dichotomy thing about Randy/Michael and Ink/CJ - after all, both were seemingly spared/are the ONLY people to run into these zombies at close quarters at live (shut up I know that Riley and Kalani saw Ink). We'll see anyway.

Think I covered most of it. There might be a bit we don't suspect. We shall see. Pipe bombs will be very helpful though.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

#36 will be a documentary show about domesticated animals surviving in a deserted city; there will be two plots - an inspiring and lucky one and a sad and depressive one. Starring: Mr Whiskers in L.A. surviving in paradise, Lady in radioactive Boulder.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

R2-DATU repairs the Hyper-Drive on the Millennium Pelican. Michael, R2-DATU, H.O.Pe.O, Kodi-5 et al will ditch Irwin as a lost cause. Craziness at CJolony. Something really bad happens. Cliff hanger! We're Alive fans rotate 24/7 body guard detail for KC until series is complete.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    I doubt KC would need a body guard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast