User Tag List

Thread: Behemoths

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Pin Behemoths

I just started a zombie theory like 2 days ago i think
    and i already thought about another one.

in chapter 35 part 2 i came out with a thought about randy and TOWTM being enemies, but i see alot of people has think the same, in case this was true, who controls the behemoths?

I just cant stop thinking about it, let's start by counting how many behemoths are out there? Ok theres the first one of the water station, theres one at the arena, theres the one angel and kalani saw outside the army base that was dying, then the other one that attacked them after they got the MRE's, then when they killed that one with the building two more came, but one of them was the one from the arena (arrow in eye). Also when burt riley angel and kalani were at the hospital they saw two among the biters. Im just putting out there all the times they were seen, oh and i think the one that skittles saw trying to grab the cat.

So now analyze time!

My theory is that maybe there are a total of 4 behemoths, we know for sure kalani killed the one that was dying outside the base, so thats 3 now. Then the one that died with the destruction of the building, thats 2. After that later on it goes to chapter 23 the devil's workshop, we're we know there were 2 behemoths at the hospital. The reason im bringing this up is because in case randy and TOWTM were enemies, then they both have some type of control to some behemoths. Im assuming TOWTM wasnt the one at the arena no one ever assured that, and i dont think we can say its him. Right now in chapter 35 part 3 i forgot who mentions that "there is a mass of bitters by the police station, and with them 2 behemoths" so its just 2 for now in the colony, then when they start attacking burt mentions "look there by the police station, theres the fucker with the suit" so he was among those mass of bitters, and the one with long hair and big beard didnt seem to be close to them because victor said "he was by the other gate." I dont know if that means he was on the opposite side of the colony, that kinda will give us a clue that maybe its a zombie war. So can we assume TOWTM has 2 behemoths and Randys behemoths are dead? Another thing im thinking alot about is about the first appearance of the little ones back on thebase with angel and kalani. They were on the roof, i guess preparing to attack them but when angel and kalani got out they werent there because they left. why did they leave? can we say it was because of the new behemoth coming for angel and kalani, meaning that those little ones are some type of enemies of those behemoths?

I'm sorry for writing alot
    lol
    Well what do you guys think

"Scavenger"

Status
    What if TOWTM had all of the behemoths and Randy has all of the little ones. This is also assuming that they have them under control and they are in factions, but I'm thinking that they had two bases. The hospital and the arena. The zombies had already been to the hospital when Kalani and friends got there, the hospital could have been a secondary base, where randy (still under the "control" of TOWTM) worked on the little ones, and the behemoths. after the explosion at the arena, I'm guessing that there was a change in power, slight, but it moved randy higher up and he continued to move up as we didn't see them for a while in the main story line. They could have split off at some point and become two waring faction, but we haven't seen any fighting. They could still be on the same side, but something that happens during the fight at the colony turns it into faction warfare.
    Just my thoughts branching off the control of the behemoth and the little ones.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Coincidence or Evidence?

1) During part 2 of 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' Riley mentions a Zombie who is huge with huge muscles. Behemoth to be?
    2) In The Devil's Workshop Riley and Kalani discover a room in which it looks as if something had burst through the door and frame. Behemoth was there?
    3) In the last part of Blood, Sweat and Tears, when they are watching the tracking devices, Angel mentions zombie cliques because the tagged zombies go off into two different directions. Three go south and three go east. The Water Pumping Station is mentioned as being south of the Tower (For some reason the Map shows the Pumping station towards the north.) Zombie Clique
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Coincidence or Evidence?

1) During part 2 of 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' Riley mentions a Zombie who is huge with huge muscles. Behemoth to be?
    2) In The Devil's Workshop Riley and Kalani discover a room in which it looks as if something had burst through the door and frame. Behemoth was there?
    3) In the last part of Blood, Sweat and Tears, when they are watching the tracking devices, Angel mentions zombie cliques because the tagged zombies go off into two different directions. Three go south and three go east. The Water Pumping Station is mentioned as being south of the Tower (For some reason the Map shows the Pumping station towards the north.) Zombie Clique
    That's some mighty fine detective work there, Doctor...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Jumping off what the doctor said, what if we have a "devils rejects" type scenario?

So just connecting the big, muscular dots we have what would seem to be evidence of behemoths at the hospital, skittles analysis of big ones not getting along with the normal ones, very few big ones exist...and then we bring Randy into the mix...

Speculation time.

So lets say the behemoths were the first experiment. Perhaps ink didn't like what he created, so he rejected them...cast them out. This could help explain skittles' early study of their behavior...now when we introduce a character such as Randy..certainly one we could consider as "smart" and quite possibly turned by, or in the vicinity of two behemoths...perhaps he at that point took the persona of someone they could look up too..a leader if you will. Now, if Randy rejects the leadership of ink...and he has the behemoths behind him...then that could explain how skittles analysis of their behavior was both right...and wrong.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Speculating where the Formerly Living 7odd left off, was the horde of zombies and the Behemoths approaching the Hospital lead there by TOWTM or were they CHASING him?

After Riley shoots him with the arrow, Kalani wonders out loud why he didn't call others. Then as they are escaping he asks the question again with an emphasis that the audience is supposed to take note of this fact.
    So, if they were chasing him then he probably wouldn't want to call them to him. This seems like the second time he didn't call zombies when he could have used their help. The first was when he entered the Tower. He called others after Duncan let him into CJ's Dunbar, but after he gained entry into Micheal's Tower he just knocked on an apartment door like he was passing out religious pamphlets.
    TOWTM was seen directing the zombies during the War, after the Mallers were chase off, BUT there was no Behemothian Rapshody as they were not present.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Sounds like we have this one locked down, eh doc.

Thread/over

KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Sounds like we have this one locked down, eh doc.

Thread/over

Agreed. Now, get back into your office.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Simply my thoughts deviating from the control of the behemoth and the smaller ones.

"Lurker"

Status
    It's a good discussion, why end? spin the wheel