User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

During the last hiatus, I listened to a couple of zombie audio books. Both are pretty entertaining in their own rights, but neither has what makes WA great; the sound quality, the theatrics, multidimensional characters. I neglected listening to my other favorite podcasts, so I might play a bit of catch-up (Or as a fellow forum member once said, 'Work the Ketchup on.' )
    I think I might dabble in a little fan fiction, maybe contribute to the wiki page a bit. I will definitely continue to spread the word about this show.

The good thing is that I was able to ignore all of the negative election campaigning.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Still in the idea stages..but I'm considering firing up the old blog-o-magic..and starting forum organization for places where a large group of us could meet up and pool resources if some kind of apocalyptic event were to happen...details later
    I just noticed this, you're from IL? I'd be down for a group idea like that.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    yup. It should be a fun thing to map out. I'm down by st Louis, but the basic idea is to find centrally located locations for many of us to travel to. I'm not gonna jam up this thread with details...but....yea.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    Get back to writing my We're Alive fanfic. And post more stuff on the various aspects of WA that almost nobody ever posts about, much like my older posts
    Last edited by HorrorHiro; Nov 18th, 2012 at 01:58 PM.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Was talking with a friend about WA last night and got to thinking about the upcoming gap between seasons (aka, that time of the year when life will lose it's zest and all food will taste like ashes in my mouth). My friend will be able to fill some of that time listening to all three seasons for the 1st time.

What can I do though? Well, our discussion turned to something we both like a lot: Nerf Guns. And what better way to use Nerf Guns than Humans vs Zombies! We talked a little bit about mapping something out that kinda plays off the WA world. No clear ideas yet (he still has to listen to the episodes beyond the 1st two) but I think we're gonna have some fun....

Anybody else doing large or small scale HvZ games anywhere?
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: pinkstarmary
    At this moment I'm the only WA fan in my area (*sniff, sniff*, tear coming down one cheek). I know there has to be others, but until I find some, I'm gonna spend my time listening to all 3 seasons again, then catching up on Being Human, since The Walking Dead is on break too. Maybe do some traveling.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I listen to old episodes while playing the blues in the off season. Low down, mean blues. The kind the devil teach you to play.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Blues_127 View Post
    I listen to old episodes while playing the blues in the off season. Low down, mean blues. The kind the devil teach you to play.
    That is low down & mean. Perfect for a WA off season....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    ok both the walking dead and we're alive are ending for awhile, I may begin research on the zombi virus so I can stop living vicariously and we can all just live this stuff for real, or just re-watch and re-listen to all of We're Alive and Walking Dead, yea that's better

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    I'll be lurking, see my thread for details.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast