User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I finally read World War Z, and I liked the movie better. The book was good but it reminded me of reading the Sillmarillion. It seemed more like a background to set up a later work.

Let the flaming begin!
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: kinaisan
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I had the same thought! It was like the writers doing the adaptation needed something to make the revised story work, and they borrowed the zombie dynamics from We're Alive to do it. I'm sure that no one will ever admit anything, but I'm betting one of the writers is a WA fan. Let's see, there was Mathew Michael Carnahan, Drew Goddard, Damon Lindelof, J. Michael Straczynski, Saul Tink and some guy named Victor something or another.
    Victor I believe is an extra character that mr Warmbrunn talks to before creating the Warmbrunn-Knight report. The one that got bit by a shark. I've read the book so many times and have the audiobook on my quick tabs that I ought to remember for sure but sadly it is not so.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: kinaisan
    Well we had advanced warning that it would not be the same. 2 years ago, I think, Max Brooks posted on his blog that while he was excited for a movie with his books title on it, it was in no way an accurate portrayal of his possible fiction. Of course we all know that now but, what the heck "The More You Know"
    http://maxbrooks.com/news.php His blog doncha know?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789