User Tag List

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrum View Post
    i was going to say that too. unfortunately though i've been reading this forum for years i've always been too lazy to register until now and you beat me to it.
    I was hopin' i'd be first.

So, we've destroyed one stronghold, and the other 2 are about to be under siege hawd. And in the season finales, it seems as tho "we," the "good-ish" never win. We recover somewhat for the following season, but... this ain't gonna be pretty.

And where the hell is my Kelly! She better be OK. (yeah, i'm giving you the look KC.)

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm, Scratch did quite a sloppy job, I am a bit disappointed.
    Meh. I'm almost inclined to agree... but she did what she did to give Cj a slow death.

Dat my Scratch.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    So the "big one" was a bit anti-climactic.
    Not sure if you're kidding or serious. It was 32 minutes long, that was why it was "big"

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Wow, just wow. Everything was good. The action, reunion, and the humor.

Why am the one who always get shot? ~ Saul
    I may need to trade from you. ~ Vic

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Not sure if you're kidding or serious. It was 32 minutes long, that was why it was "big"

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    KC, you are right. That was BIG! I was the 19 min mark and I look at the mp3 and said "Wow, there is more to go "

"Scavenger"

Status
    Great episode! Of course, CJ is still alive (thought we'd just get enough time for a heart wrenching soliloquy at first), because, yeah, Saul better know how to use a tourniquet. It leaves us with a... Different sort of trauma for CJ, if she doesn't die on the operating table, which is kinda likley at this point.

So were being flung headlong into a simultaneous inkling raid at both the Tower and Irwin. And while Irwin might have a shot, the walls of the Colony aren't going to be as lucky. I think this might end up at Dunbar simply because no one has any where else to go at this point.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The episode itself was good. I think that you can not always have a full action packed episode, at least some situations had to be resolved. This needs time. A pleasant and quiter toned episode with the hell breaking loose next time.

So I guess - the I hate Gatekeeper group is done? Or will there be a death watch?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I totally forget who it was that argue so passionately that Scratch was not the last voice heard... that Cj was the one heard coming out on top.... all I have to say is:

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Great episode! Of course, CJ is still alive (thought we'd just get enough time for a heart wrenching soliloquy at first), because, yeah, Saul better know how to use a tourniquet. It leaves us with a... Different sort of trauma for CJ, if she doesn't die on the operating table, which is kinda likley at this point.
    CJ with one leg. I'mma have to mull that one over a bit.

So were being flung headlong into a simultaneous inkling raid at both the Tower and Irwin. And while Irwin might have a shot, the walls of the Colony aren't going to be as lucky. I think this might end up at Dunbar simply because no one has any where else to go at this point.
    I guess we know what kinda phone call Michael just got from the Colony. Nothing like making a distress call and being told, yeah... we're kinda busy right now.
    Last edited by Hollomandious; Nov 5th, 2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: i write dumb.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast