User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    this crossed my mind, and the thing to check on I think would be; were Glenn and Pete separated at any point during the trip down?.. Glenn's a solid old no-bullshit kinda guy...but Pete? Weasally if ya ask me...
    Thinks he can just run around getting anything he wants just by offering people water.......maybe scratch is holding his water bottles hostage.........

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

To be fair he did say the cuts were from glass but considering what happened to Roman I don't exactly see him sharing that little tidbit" Oh hey guys that sharpe clawed fcker might have taken a piece of my neck with him back in LA!".
    We haven't gotten to hear someone turning since chapter 1 I think it is time (Sorry Greg!)
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    But, now that I think about it 8 hours is a little bit ridiculous. You guys could have something here. Man, can Scratch just freaking die already. That lady is always yelling it hurts my poor sensitive ears. Just shut up and die a horrible, Burt torturing, way.
    As I understood it, they were attacked and had to go back into the safe house. Not stated, but implied: They had to wait until it was clear to leave the house. When they returned to the car the battery of the radio was dead, as Pete says he left it in the car. So this could take up the bulk of the eight hours.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:

How long is the drive there anyway? I know driving anywhere is damn near impossible but the more I think of it the more I like the idea of Scratch finding a way to fck things up big time. Did anyone check their car on the way in?
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    I seem to recall Saul saying something about only taking an hour to get there from the safehouse. That seemed to be a bit short to me, but depending on the location of the safehouse, and assuming that from experience they knew the most direct route there maybe its plausible.....

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:

Knowing CJ they were blind folded from Dunbar to the safehouse and had to rely on her careful maps and plans.
    But yea that's what I thought 8 hours is waaayyyy to long Glen could have Mcguyvered a phone out of a gumwrapper and a water bottle in that time to tell them dinner(those two) would be late.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    I really think too much is being read into characters who are honestly quite peripheral. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. Pete and Glenn are legit. Pete, on the basis of being played by someone who isn't really an actor, I just don't think is going to be that instrumental. He's either going to die or continue to have some enjoyable lines here and there. Glenn on the other hand I think still has a role to play, obviously being sat-phone guy. Maybe Pete might turn, again I doubt it (unless he actually gets attacked), but I don't think he's lying.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by fridginators View Post
    I really think too much is being read into characters who are honestly quite peripheral. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. Pete and Glenn are legit. Pete, on the basis of being played by someone who isn't really an actor, I just don't think is going to be that instrumental. He's either going to die or continue to have some enjoyable lines here and there. Glenn on the other hand I think still has a role to play, obviously being sat-phone guy. Maybe Pete might turn, again I doubt it (unless he actually gets attacked), but I don't think he's lying.
    I think w'eve seen the last of Human Pete. Isn't he still in the "Pit" between the outer gate and the inner gate? Victor told him he had to wait there just in case it was more than cuts from the glass. I know time passed between that and spotting beard zombie, but I get the feeling Petey is still down there.... Soon to be Zombie Pete, is my guess

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I think w'eve seen the last of Human Pete. . Soon to be Zombie Pete, is my guess
    Yes This but last confirmed survivors do we even have mrs dentist running around to check him out? XD Maybe they will just leave him in the Pit and let Glen thru. 6 hours and counting

"Lurker"

Status
    Had an Idea. How about a character that has been bitten but never turns fully. Maybe there are a few that build a tolerance to the infection. How bout throwing in some rabid dogs or other animals as well. I so want a voice part on the Cast.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526