User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hello yABC,

You provide a probable answer, actually. I guess it is a safe assumption that the zeeh-agent modifies pretty much about the central-nervous-system of the zeehs. The Regular's smelling senses become a lot better and zeehs in general ignore pain to some high degree; also we know that the anatomy of the zeehs (especially skin-wise) changes a lot. All these things work together with hormons or biochemical procedures within the body.

So the question would be: Would them zeehs still be able to reproduce, or does the zeeh-agent actually turn off the ability to produce all those hormons necessary for reproduction and banging?

Hard to tell; it is also hard to tell, what hormons in the sweat-bombs the zeehs react to - the stress-hormons or those ones signaling valentine's Day?

All the best!
    Liam
    Well now, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's both and neither and say that they're reacting to the overall "funk in the trunk" one gets just by being nasty and sweaty, although as a matter of scientific principle, they should have unleashed a "six pack o' bodily fluids" in different parts of town just to see if there's a noticeable difference.

Humans generally stink; we're used to our smell and the majority of us bathe each day to cut back on the funk, but even after just ONE DAY, most of us are pretty ripe. I believe this to be an evolutionary response - as apex predators, if humans didn't stink so badly and so noticeable to other animals, we would have TOO easy of a time hunting prey with our big powerful man-brains. In the WA universe, it appears this works in the opposite for us and distinguishes us as prey.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    you had me at "zombie sex".

Truly a great movie
    It really was a decent movie for it's budget. Also a lot of Special FX with the makeup.

Realistically(yet still fake), no way they could reproduce like us alive folks.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Was totally going to say Dead Alive I never knew it had another name but it made me like lawnmowers as a zombie killing tool but yea it is pretty high on the WTF meter.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123