User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalani

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I just wanna check with everyone, but he is overweight isn't he? I know angel makes fun of him a little.

Also like most of you guys I don't like anything at all about Kalani, but I think soon we are going to find a pretty good back story.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Yeah, I think he is overweight. I'm not sure by how much but seeing as how he can at least somewhat keep pace when the group is running he most not be morbidly obese.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I would of assumed that he was overweight but not obese. I mean Burt is Burt, but he is not going to send an obese man out into the field for a recovery mission if he is so fat he would be a liability.

I would imagine him to be about 252 pounds = 18 Stone. I'm 16 stone and would imagine him being bigger than me.

I don't know why there is so much hate on Kalani. He could not have been involved in the shenanigans with the Mallers since he was new to the Tower. The story made it sound like the attack was within a day of his arrival.

I agree that his character is weird, being a jerk one minute and then being cool the next. I don't get how he could get away with being un-fit in a post apocalyptic world. I would have expected the Army dudes to insist on PT for all the Tower residents. Lliving in a tower with no elevator would suggest that you would get in shape whether you wanted to or not.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    PT burns up calories. They're short on food, so staying in shape is actually detrimental to their overal survival due to the shortage of food. Think of how weak people get on survivor.
    Now, when/if they get the MREs.. that will be a moot point.

"Lurker"

Status
    While I'm not a fan of Kalani as a person, I wouldn't want to hang with him (he's be my last dodgeball partner choice), I do like him as a character. And he's clearly well written and well placed because we are all focusing so much attention on him. So, good job KC (and thanks for all your hard work by the way, I and a few friends of mine LOVE the show). He could be the rat, I'm not sure about all that, and I think that he very well may have been playing "dead" at the arena but in episode 18 part 1 (I think), he tells Angel to leave him and save himself just before the two of them are saved by Skittles. That's a bit selfless for someone that some of you think would trip his own mother to escape. I don't think he's as devious as you guys believe him to be. Cowardly maybe, but not devious, in my opinion.
    Time and KC will tell.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    KC won't tell. He's keeps his secrets better than J.J Abrams and the CIA together. LOL

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    KC won't tell. He's keeps his secrets better than J.J Abrams and the CIA together. LOL
    No, I'll tell.... eventually.... through the story.

"Lurker"

Status
    Which is exactly what I meant. :-D

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Can I tell you how much I'm going to enjoy the Kalani Redemption? There is so much hatred for Kalani and I understand why. With one notable exception, he has been written to be hated and between the writers, the actor, and the direction it has been done to perfection. Much like it was for Kelly. I put my money on Kalani turning out to be a decent and likable guy at some point.

If I am wrong, I will gladly eat my crow. But I gotta say, I think we're being taken for a ride and I smell that distinct smell of Red Herring.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast