Okay well since I was unable to get a break down posted until later Saturday lets take a quick look at this weeks focal point.

How many of you knew that Steven Jackson was able to void out his contract for the 2013 season at the beginning of October? I thought it was interesting because now he will be an unrestricted free angent that can find a home on any teamnow next season. We have already seen the Rams start to bring in another RB to get him into the program as we watch Jacsons numbers go down ever so slightly. So where do you think this 29 year old running back entering his 10th season will go? Here are my 3 ideas. The Steelers, The Packers, and the Giants.

Odd picks right. Well lets face it. Jackson will want to go to a winning team and though he may not be a bargin deal I am willing he won't ask top dollar so he can have a chance at a winning team. Quickly here are the reasons behind these teams.

The Steelers: Mendenhall is injury prone and just cannot seem to get a full season under his belt. Add in that there younger up and coming RB's have not come out and awed any of us.

The Packers: None of there RB's, including Cedric Benson, have not worked out as well as they had hoped. A very good seasoned RB amid this awesome passing team would be something to see.

The Giants: I know what you are thinking, Bradshaw is not doing too bad this season. Well I do not agree. he has only exploded twice with 2 okay games mixed in. The Giants could use a steady running back that could help open up this teams wide outs even more and be a constant threat if he is ignored.

So let's see where this goes becasue when Jackson moves to a new team in 2013 it will really stir up the pot.