User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Does your cat don't like this kind of question, or do you? I just imagine your cat sharpening the knives in the kitchen and then considering you as a meal after you went to bed ... Sleep tight, my friend, sleep tight.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    So if the zombies eat... they starve and we all die? How does that solve anything?
    Zombies are the humanoid equivalent to locusts. After having depleted the last human flesh resources, where are they ought to go? What shall they do next besides dying out?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Does your cat don't like this kind of question, or do you? I just imagine your cat sharpening the knives in the kitchen and then considering you as a meal after you went to bed ... Sleep tight, my friend, sleep tight.
    Cat proximity. Sometimes, you got this really weird ideas, pal.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Cat proximity. Sometimes, you got this really weird ideas, pal.
    I've got a lecture for you. Might save your life. I only say: Know your enemy!!!

How much do cats actually kill?

And what, if zeehs run out of human flesh? They eat themselves ... Then they become extinct ... So after all the problem solves itself. Why shooting zombies or nuking zombie-citie?
    Answer:
    Because WE CAN!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Remember Skittles mention of them eating everything. They got into the MREs one was even caught eating dog food. Their diet consists of more than just flesh.

Is this enough to feed the entire z population? No. But at least their food isn't diminishing with the humans.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pillars View Post
    Remember Skittles mention of them eating everything. They got into the MREs one was even caught eating dog food. Their diet consists of more than just flesh.

Is this enough to feed the entire z population? No. But at least their food isn't diminishing with the humans.
    Right. Remember the mentioning of a can of food being bitten into by a zed? I think that was very early on the show, when Saul and Angel searched a shop for food ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Not to mention the Boulder buffet. Think of all the people and food the population had. Each city that falls replenishes a good stock of food.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    And what, if zeehs run out of human flesh? They eat themselves ... Then they become extinct ... So after all the problem solves itself. Why shooting zombies or nuking zombie-citie?
    Answer:
    Because WE CAN!

All the best!
    Liam

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Zombies are the humanoid equivalent to locusts. After having depleted the last human flesh resources, where are they ought to go? What shall they do next besides dying out?
    Funny, I had always thought that humans were the humanoid equivalent of locusts.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well, back to topic.

A lot of really good points have be mentioned by all of you. Some of the questions/points are interconnected with other question that we still do not know the answer to. For instance, if and how do the zombies communicate with each other. Or if the MRE or canned food is as nutritious as fresh human flesh. I somehow doubt the latter.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast