User Tag List

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY

Riley Sharing a Bottle

At the end of Part 2, Riley and Michael start getting toasty over a bottle of alcohol. Are we to assume that they went physically further than that? I know that Riley says that her type of guy is tall and blonde like Angel. In my experience, however, whenever two single attractive people of the opposite gender get drunk together with nobody else around, clothes start coming off. If this hits rumorville, Pegs is going to hate Riley! Just some thoughts I had in between episodes. We're Alive marathons at work really makes the hours fly by!
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I don't recall if they ever got physical, I certainly support your theory. I mean just cause the world is ending doesn't mean the sex drive is ending. I for one am of the mind that Riley is playing for the other team though.

However, needs is needs.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    I think they did

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    I don't think there was a chance of that happening at all. Yeah they shared a drink together, big deal. Riley said she was not attracted to Michael "not one bit". Michael didn't even want a drink because he was going on guard duty. He barely notices Peg's even though she's the only one he's mentioned being attracted to. Not a chance.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

I agree with Robzombie; but it should be mentioned that Michael got a drink regardless.
    There is a slight chance that something more might have happened, because Michael was fond of Riley's laughter; and he seems to connect very well with the reasoning and calming Riley is capable of deploying. But is this really enough for something "slippery" happening?
    Nah, I don't think so. The whole "We're Alive" show stays away from things like this. The only episode that seemed to "break this rule" was "randr", chapter 11, in which Kelly seemed to have wanted more from Kalani, Bill tried to connect with Pegs, and Lizzy and Saul had their share. But else? Yes, wait: Datu got kissed by Samanta. But that is all there is to this general topic on this audio-drama.
    As for Riley's interests: I think it could be both, but mainly is about men; it is only Saul who assumes she might be a "wo-man, if you know what I mean"; but this is not supported one bit during the whole show; ever since Riley seemed to be kind of interested in Angel, and Angel is supposed to be a guy, right?

Anyway ... Since WA stays away from certain topics, there is a lot room for speculations ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.