Hey Britt and Company!

I've been listening to We're Alive for a while now, I don't exactly remember how long. Love the show for obvious reasons. I stumbled across your podcast on my iPhone some time ago and was thrilled to find a podcast about the podcast I love so much. I just finished episode 6 and will continue to catch up, it even made me want to listen to season one of We're Alive again to refresh my memory!

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for doing what you do. I am a cancer survivor and (it's a long story) I am having a rough week. Today at work, I was almost in tears from stress and just not feeling good, and then your podcast popped in to my mind. I popped my earbuds in and promptly forgot about how discouraged I am. So thanks. Thank you all for taking your time to share your passion for We're Alive with the rest of us fans. For reasons I won't bore all of you with, the next two weeks are going to be hell for me and I wanted you to know that your podcast is going to help get me through it. Thank you so much for all that you do.

One of your biggest fans (because you do have fans),

sassyhobbsy

P.S. I'm a total forums noob, so my apologies if I posted this in the wrong place, or did any other multitude of things incorrectly! Feel free to move the thread/post if needed. I need to educate myself on how to work a forum, never been a part of one before! (Don't pass out.) Keep up the good work!