This week I am wanting to start a new thing seperate from the main thread. This is an out look on teams that may have problems that will affect a fantasy player or team if it is not taken care of.

Focal Point #1
The Ravens have lost Ray Lewis to what could be a season injury. Yes he was an aging player that had lost a step but was the heart and soul of the Ravens defense. Now this team and defense need a layer to step up and take the reins are this team could end uplisting hard to port and no longer making any head way. Can Terrell Suggs come back in and do that for the defense. Can Joe Flacco do this for the offense. Ray Lewis leadership spread not just to the defense but to the offense as well. This is an event that can put all of these fantasy players in doubt for productivity. Add in this, Will this injury end Ray Lewis' career? We will have to see.

Focal Point #2
Steven Jackson's contract has be restructured in a way that may let him leave the Rams after this season. What team could benifit from a good and season RB. Me, Myself, and I are thinking the Steelers. Chew on that for the rest of this season.