User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Sidenote: Please talk about Rick ripping off Scratch favorite line on Walking Dead, "You better start running." '

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Sidenote: Please talk about Rick ripping off Scratch favorite line on Walking Dead, "You better start running." '
    Well if we're gonna start down that road...I believe Wes Craven has a few words for Kc.

~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Well if we're gonna start down that road...I believe Wes Craven has a few words for Kc.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Sweet! CJ's character went through an intriguing character development through the story with Saul and Victor and would be cool to meet the real voice actress

So far I got 3 questions for Constance.

1. If you had to choose, what special zombie we have seen so far in the series would you change/morph into?

2. What characteristics from yourself have you given CJ during her development in the story?

3. Now for the most hardest question in CJ's life. What is CJ's favorite color?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Get out your pitch forks and torches: We've hit a logistical snag with Constance's interview (namely, The Voodoo screwed the hell up and things fell through).

My apologies to you and to the lovely Constance as well. We are working on rescheduling and will get you an interview soon. Episode #50 covering the last We're Alive Chapter part should be out tomorrow as Beez has been indisposed. Hopefully get everything back on track for the next chapter.

We were planning on announcing the winner of the Journal contest on the air. But since we're delayed, we'll announce the winner on the forum/facebook/twitter etc shortly.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

You're forgiven, brotato.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

800px-simpsons_angry_mob_copy.jpg

Just kidding. You are doin' a great job, and you have your hands on many things. Fan contribution and any dedication should be without pressure.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

So when I get to a computer that doesn't suck (aka: When I get home) I'll change this thread's name to reflect CJ interview, and when we get around to next monday, I'll post a new #51 thread for the chapter review.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Get out your pitch forks and torches: We've hit a logistical snag with Constance's interview (namely, The Voodoo screwed the hell up and things fell through).

My apologies to you and to the lovely Constance as well. We are working on rescheduling and will get you an interview soon. Episode #50 covering the last We're Alive Chapter part should be out tomorrow as Beez has been indisposed. Hopefully get everything back on track for the next chapter.

We were planning on announcing the winner of the Journal contest on the air. But since we're delayed, we'll announce the winner on the forum/facebook/twitter etc shortly.
    Nik, You better start running!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Question : what do you think draws CJ to Saul?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast