User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

We're Not Dead interviews cj

We've hit a technical snag getting one of the sound files to Beez to edit. So look for Episode #50 episode next week.

Now then, since I promised I'd tell you about our special guest in case such a thing happened to the release of #50...I shall do so now: Constance Parng aka CJ will be joining us next week for the interview! If you have questions for Kc Wayland's favorite character, ask them away here!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

WoooooooooHOOOOOOO! CJ's on the show? CJ's ! Oh boy, oh Boy, OH BOY! How awesome is that? I will come up with questions later ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    ...I have a hard time....speaking to pretty girls when I'm this sober.

Is there any part of CJ that you can relate to or is the character you are playing so far from who you actually are? If you are like CJ, then I have a quick follow up question: What is your favorite anime?!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    CJ <3

Please ask her, when she does the role is it her personally or the character in the script that come through?

Edited: Ugh?!! Adventure less we came up with the same idea??????

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    CJ <3

Please ask her, when she does the role is it her personally or the character in the script that come through?

Edited: Ugh?!! Adventure less we came up with the same idea??????
    Yeah, I guess we pretty much did. I kind of have a difficult time thinking of some poignant question to ask the guests. Nik, Britt, or whomever is hosting often ask the meaningful ones; How did you meet KC, how did you start working on WA, are you a fan of the show yourself, did you eat my tuna on rye out of the fridge?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Yeah, I guess we pretty much did. I kind of have a difficult time thinking of some poignant question to ask the guests. Nik, Britt, or whomever is hosting often ask the meaningful ones; How did you meet KC, how did you start working on WA, are you a fan of the show yourself, did you eat my tuna on rye out of the fridge?
    Do you like cats, or that just CJ thing? Also were you worry about how Saul and Vic were able to work so well together and CJ messing with the chemistry?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Besides your voice-acting on WA and driving guys into a lake (*g*) you had a role in "Bad Apples" in 2009; on vimeo there is your "dramatic reel" and your "quirky monologue" available; these are about three quarters of a year old by now... I'm wondering: Are we going to see and enjoy you in more roles on movies or tv-shows? What are your next steps? And what would be your dream-role?
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Oct 19th, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

All I have to say is:

Dear Constance,

Even though you're a relatively new addition to the cast, we love you.

sincerely,

Everyone,
    Everywhere.

P.S. Keep up the amazing work.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

My question for Constance is : Will you marry me? Well, at least will you, as CJ, marry me, as Witch Doctor?

Seriously, though. Nerdy Fanboy questions aside, I have no idea of what to ask an actor. I will say that I am very impressed with how you, as your character, can deliver a line that hints at CJ's feelings for Saul, then deliver a convincing remark implying that you ment something else. Just how do you do this? How did you learn to do this? I've seen people who do the exact thing in real life and I'm amazed at how well you deliver such an accurate confession->redirection. Is there a actors' term for this?

Thank you
    W.D.D.W.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    My question for Constance is : Will you marry me? Well, at least will you, as CJ, marry me, as Witch Doctor?

Seriously, though. Nerdy Fanboy questions aside, I have no idea of what to ask an actor. I will say that I am very impressed with how you, as your character, can deliver a line that hints at CJ's feelings for Saul, then deliver a convincing remark implying that you ment something else. Just how do you do this? How did you learn to do this? I've seen people who do the exact thing in real life and I'm amazed at how well you deliver such an accurate confession->redirection. Is there a actors' term for this?

Thank you
    W.D.D.W.
    The word "Woman" comes to mind for the term you might be looking for, Witch_Doctor.

Kidding aside, I do have a question for Constance and it's a little related to the ones asked by UndeadSweeper and Adventureless Hero. Are there any personality traits of CJ's that you find difficult to let go of after a shoot, and if so, what are they? Going a bit further, have you found yourself adopting any mannerisms/personality quirks of CJ's when you're not doing WA work? If so, can you give us an example?
    Last edited by Jannit; Oct 22nd, 2012 at 07:14 AM. Reason: I fail at emoticons

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast