User Tag List

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I don't watch that show, so I was like, "huh?"
    Please don't. You have great idea that shouldn't mess with tv producer. Remember what they did with Lost?

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    good episode...things are really starting to come together for the finale....im really enjoying these irwin episodes...somewhat less to theorize about(for me at least), and thats a good thing.

also...kimmet is cracking, methinks
    Definitely cracking. Hopefully Michael takes over soon.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Any thoughts on who was on the radio? I figure it could be the mallers or Saul and Victor. Very very exciting!
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    Any thoughts on who was on the radio? I figure it could be the mallers or Saul and Victor. Very very exciting!
    I'm guessing it's good old Glenn, just getting it at all working. So does that mean Chapter 35 is going to open up and reveal what occurred at the Malony? And does that also mean that Saul/Victor/CJ managed to get the sat phone parts?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Scavenger"

Status
    ...Brilliant

"Gatherer"

Status
    well if Glenn got the other Sat phone working I would think that means things wen well at the Mallony. Hopefully Saul is on the other end, but who knows. I think 35 will jump back to the Mallony to tie things up there, then connect the Mallony with Irwin.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    I'm guessing it's good old Glenn, just getting it at all working. So does that mean Chapter 35 is going to open up and reveal what occurred at the Malony? And does that also mean that Saul/Victor/CJ managed to get the sat phone parts?
    That make sense! Only Glenn would get it working, so is it now Glenn the almost as resourceful as Datu the resourceful . They got in the van, b line to Liz and jet back to the other tower. Just think A-team style!
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Oct 15th, 2012 at 09:31 AM.

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    well if Glenn got the other Sat phone working I would think that means things wen well at the Mallony. Hopefully Saul is on the other end, but who knows. I think 35 will jump back to the Mallony to tie things up there, then connect the Mallony with Irwin.
    Yea, but knowing wreckless and evil KC Wayland, its probably Scratch on the other end of the sat phone with a gun pointed at Glenns head who is being forced to tell Michael things are great at the Colony and that he should bring Pegs back asap lol.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Yea, but knowing wreckless and evil KC Wayland, its probably Scratch on the other end of the sat phone with a gun pointed at Glenns head who is being forced to tell Michael things are great at the Colony and that he should bring Pegs back asap lol.
    But what happen when he said Pegs went "boom!" ?

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    But what happen when he said Pegs went "boom!" ?
    Well Scratch doesn't know that, and neither do we. I'm guessing Pegs and Kelly are somehow still alive although it would be cool if they weren't, more so just for the fact that Scratch's remaining life ambition would be unobtainable

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast