User Tag List

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Chapter 34 It Only Takes One Part 3

Time to discover if cock roaches really can survive a nuclear blast! Enjoy the final chapter part.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    When is the episode up UK time, have relistened to part 2 every day waiting!

#100 was the best episode yet in my opinion! Massive congratulations to KC and all the cast/crew

Need a live show in the UK!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    KC, please promise me that everyone won't be come back as deadeye snipers after the season break. You guys know what I'm referring to last night.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    KC, please promise me that everyone won't be come back as deadeye snipers after the season break. You guys know what I'm referring to last night.
    Most of us know, Kc wouldn't since he admittedly ( and admirably for sake of overlapping plot scenarios) doesn't watch Walking Dead.....but in that same breath, not EVERYone was a sniper...That one chick almost shot Rick from the outpost
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Most of us know, Kc wouldn't since he admittedly ( and admirably for sake of overlapping plot scenarios) doesn't watch Walking Dead.....but in that same breath, not EVERYone was a sniper...That one chick almost shot Rick from the outpost
    I don't watch that show, so I was like, "huh?"

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Please don't. You have great idea that shouldn't mess with tv producer. Remember what they did with Lost?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Figured as much, so I had to call it for what it was for clarification. I knew what he was getting at. The new season started last night, and it's about 8 months in the future from last season, and now everyone appears to be remarkable marksman in the show
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Figured as much, so I had to call it for what it was for clarification. I knew what he was getting at. The new season started last night, and it's about 8 months in the future from last season, and now everyone appears to be remarkable marksman in the show
    8 months is plenty of time to practice shooting guns. As for them being "remarkable" marksmans they were basically hitting targets between 5ft and 6ft tall with in 75 meters which is not difficult to do if you've had a bit of training and fired a few hundred rounds through your rifle, especially if it's all zeroed to your preferences. At least that's what I've come to learn about shooting Silhouette at the range near my house. It's not unheard of to see 15 year olds hitting "3 inch" targets from 75 yards there and that's while standing through a peep sight.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Sorry, was try to be vague as possible. Adventureless Hero doesn't like spoiler about that show.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Tell me about it. I thought that was Yosamite Sam charging through the door when they were securing the house at the beginning. Nearly pissed myself when I saw it; I thought, "Did they really give him a gun and let him join the assault? Why does it look like Marvin the Martian's Ray Gun? Did Warner Bros. buy AMC or something?"
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast