So week 6 is upon us. Has your players worked out as you hoped? Have your waiver wire grabs been worth the time to find? Are you where you expected to be? I know I have been surprised more than once this season. What looked to be strong teams have faltered where teams that looked like sure losses have risen up for the fight. Lets see where we are this week.

Last week I went 3 good picks and 2 misses. Players picks went 29 of 45 with 1 push in there where both players got changed out so I picked niether one.

Injuries

Jake Locker (Ten QB)
(Shoulder) Looks like he may return by week 7. We will see.

Danny Amendola (STL WR)
(Shoulder) He is out a month at least and lucky it was not a season ender.

Matt Cassel (Kan QB)
(Concussion) New player safety rules at play here. Maybe out a week or 2. Stop cheering Chiefs fans...its not right.

Andre Brown (NYG RB)
(Concussion) Probably won't be missed.

Jerome Simpson (Min WR)
(Back) Some issues arose and he just may not play. A game time decision.

Daniel Thomas (Mia RB)
(Concussion) Check back next week to see if he is up and running.

Hakeem Nicks (NYG WR)
(Knee) This could be is come back to play week keep an eye on game time decisions.

Pierre Garcon (Was WR)
(Foot) He had a setback in healing...keep an eye on him.

Donald Brown (Ind RB)
(Knee) Had surgery will rehab 3 to 4 weeks.

Cedric Benson (GB RB)
(Foot) Out til week 13 it looks like.

Peyton Hillis (Kan RB)
(Ankle) Will he missed? Not likely.

Robert Griffin III (Was QB)
(Concussion) So far so good. No concussion symptons so should be a go sunday.

Nate Keading (SD K)
(Right Groin) Looks like he a no go.

Santonio Holmes (NYJ WR)
(Foot) Season is done.

Ryan Williams (Ari RB)
(Shoulder) He is done for the season.

Greg Jennings (GB WR)
(Groin) This groin injury just will not let him be.

Sit'em or Play'em
Have a big question mark in your line up. Well maybe this will help. No bye week or injured players are mentioned here. And pickings are slim due to injuries and bye weeks.

Sit'em

Leonard Hankerson_-_This wide out is way down on the depth chart. Even if RG III plays he may not see a catch.

Dennis Pitta_-_I know Dallas has not been tough on TE's but I just do not think he will capatilize on that.

Carson Palmer_-_Hey I am a fan but I am just not too sure how he will hold up against this tough pass rush.

Packers_-_This defense is not great at stopping the run and this week face an way above par runner that will rip them all day. If they stay in hope for a positive score.

Evan Royster_-_If you are digging this deep for players God be with you.

Texans_-_Not sure if I would want this defense in facing Aaron Rodgers and company.

Ryan Tannehill_-_I think the Miami offense will be a running offense. That and a Rams defense that has not allowed a TD in 3 games makes this guy a tough pull.

Play'em

Mikel Leshoure_-_He looks to be Detroit's #1 back and the Eagles are not great against the rush.

Reggie Bush_-_He is back to 100%. Do not let this weeks defense keep you from playing him.

Jeremy Maclin_-_Not the best this week but he is 100% and will put points on the board.

Robert Meachem_-_Up and down this season but a good play against Denver.

Mike Williams_-_Not the #1 guy he will more than likely get a bolt here or there against the Chiefs.

LeGarrette Blount_-_Not sure if I am sold on him yet this season but he did get a TD last week and has a very good chance to snag one this week.

Get To Da Choppa! (Joosbawx) vs Azoic Defenders (GodofInsanity)

Drew Brees vs Matt Schaub
Brees is on bye. Schaub is a hard QB to play in a fantasy league. He has the talent to be in your line up. But he does not get big scores because the Texans have a running game that is wicked good. That is the baseline for Schaub. Matt Schaub takes this by default.

Cam Newton vs Alex Smith
Newton is on bye. Well leave it to good ole Alex Smith to make us drop our jaw. Last week against the Bills he threw for 303 yards. That is not his typical numbers. He is a must play for this Sunday...as long as a sprained finger does not keep him out. Keep an eye on that but beyond that he is good to go. Alex Smith takes this match by default.

Trent Richardson vs Frank Gore
Gore is almost garunteed to score. He has been stopped once this season and I do not see the Giants being the guys to do it again. Also with Smith possibly out due to a sprained finger he will be used even more than usual. Richardson has shown the Bengals what he is made of once this season and he will do it again. They will not be blind sided this time but he will be tough to stop. Trent Richardson takes this match.

??? vs Alfred Morris
Morris may have more duty since it looks like Robert Griffin III may not play due to concussion rules. Downside, the Vikings defense. They will not try to stop him. They will stop him. Alfred Morris takes this match by default.

Reggie Wayne vs Vincent Jackson
Wow, did we see the Wayne from yesteryear. That was a great performance and more importantly shows just how comfortable his QB has gotten with him. And with no Darrelle Revis in the Meadowlands it could turn into another huge week for Wayne. I like Jacksons match up. 1st they face the Chiefs who are struggling to stop offenses this season. 2nd he is coming off a bye week. Rested and surely having worked with Freeman on play routes will be a big factor this week. Vincent Jackson takes this match.

Danny Amendola vs Torrey Smith
Amendola is out due to injury. Smith will have tougher times with defenses now that they have figured out to keep a close eye on him as he is the huge play maker. Dallas is a tough match for him but expect better this week than what we saw last week. Torrey Smith takes this match by default.

Kyle Rudolph vs Vernon Davis
I really do like both of these players this week. I think Davis has the talent and that Alex Smith likes to dump the ball off to him if it looks like the box is too full for Gore to punch through. Rudolph has a favorable match up against the Redskins who seem to have a tough time facing good Tight Ends. Vernon Davis takes this match.

Jordy Nelson vs Fred Jackson
Jackson is not back up to the level of play he was at before he was injured. Add in the the Bills like to run Spiller for just about the same quantity of touches as Jackson has. It looks like Greg Jennings is out another week. Nelson is the top dog until he returns. The Texans will work hard to slow him down but with a QB likeAaron Rodgers at the helm how can you help but be confident. Jordy Nelson takes this match.

Falcons vs Vikings
The Falcons may have a tough time with the Oakland offense now that it looks like there passing game may be up to par. The Vikings look to be a tasty play since it looks heavily like Griffin will not play due to concussion rules. This match goes to the Vikings

Azoic Defenders takes this match easily.

Voodoo Children (Nikvoodoo) vs Mallers Da Winna (COsurvivor)

Matthew Stafford vs Aaron Rodgers
Rodgers is my normal go to guy. This season not so much. This week not very much at all. The Texans are wicked against the pass. Even with the injury against Cushing it does not make me very positive in his game play. He is still a must play but may have a very tough weekend. Stafford has had a week to heal and maybe the Lions can get it together. This is a good week to do so as the Eagles look on paper tough against the pass but in real life look to be not as good. Matthew Stafford takes this match.

Joe Flacco vs Eli Manning
Dallas is a tough opponent for Flacco. Upside is how well he has done at home this season. Downside is the is the Dallas secondary handing fantasy QB's there ass. On the flip side I am not too sure how I feel about Manning. I think he will do way better than the 2 previous quarterbacks against the 49ers. But it will not be an easy row to hoe. Its close but I like Eli Manning for this match.

Benjarvus Green-Ellis vs Darren Sproles
Sproles is on bye this week. The Law Firm faces the Browns this week. Though his numbers have not been fantastic this season its hard not to look at this match up with a huge upside. Benjarvus Green-Ellis takes this match by default.

Rashard Mendenhall vs Ryan Williams
Williams is Injured Reserve and is done for the season. With Mendenhall there is not much to say. He is healthy and productive. He faces a Titans defense that is 28th against the run. Start him with ease. Rashard Mendenhall takes this match by default.

Steve Johnson vs Micheal Crabtree
Well a plus side for Johnson this week. The Cardinals defense is not anywhere as close to being as tough as the 49ers defense was last week. Actually this is a great chance at redemption for him and all the Bills. Crabtree had an explosive weekend?!?!? Well he better have with Alex Smith throwing for 303 yards. So ready for another week like that. Well hold yer horses there Tonto. He will more than likely be back at pre-Bills points. He will get ya some but do not hold your breath for anything huge. Steve Johnson takes this match.

Antonio Brown vs Leonard Hankerson
How can you not like Brown this week. The Titans do not instill any hope that they can slow him down. Wallace may be back but Brown gets thrown to more. This is set up to be a great week for Brown. Hankerson is 3rd down in the depth chart this week. With RG III in question due to concussion rules we will have to see what this match looks like right before game. Antonio Brown takes this match.

Dennis Pitta vs Martellus Bennett
I am not sure about Pitta. He started out relatively strong but has faltered since. Dallas is tough on wide outs but seem to have a tendency to let a TE slip by so this could be a rebound for Pitta. Bennett faces a strong defense overall. But Eli Manning will need a place to dump the ball off if he starts to get hurried. Bennett looks to have a solid week this time around. Martellus Bennett takes this match.

C.J. Spiller vs Brandon Marshall
Marshall is on bye this week. I am not I like this time sharing thing going on in Buffalo. I do not think that it lets either of there RB's get into a rhythm. Spiller just looks to be a tough pull until he is 100% AND has more time on the ball. C.J. Spiller takes this match by default.

Eagles vs Bears
Bears are on bye. With the way the Eagles defense look right now, I recommend you be happy with a positive score for the day. Eagles take this by default.

At the time of this writing Voodoo Children seems to take this match by default.

Winter Nom Noms (Mrscott101) vs Clear Sights (Clear Sights)

Andy Dalton vs Jay Cutler
Cutler is on bye this week. Dalton looks good against the Browns this week. He has done well before and the Browns have not done anything to improve the odds in there favor. Andy Dalton takes this match by default.

Christian Ponder vs Josh Freeman
Freeman, upside: He faces a defense that has allowed 10 TD's. Downside: He has 4 interceptions and only 1 games that came close to the 300 yard mark. Even in a juicy match up like this he is play at your own risk. Ponder looks good this week. The Redskins defense is one of the worst in the league against the pass. Now if they can use this to there advantage and not hook into Adrian Peterson so heavily then he should have a huge upside. Christian Ponder takes this match.

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster
Where the Redskins defesne is doing well is against the run. They are not top dog there but seem to know how to make a runner work hard for any mileage they gain. Peterson also states that his ankle was hurt this last weekend. Let that settle in. He will play and more than likely at the top of his game. Foster makes it look like there is no defense that can stop him. Even the Pack who are 17th against the rush will have a long day of trying to keep him penned in. Mix that in with the fact if they begin to slow Foster that will let Schaub work and I doubt they can contain both, Arian Foster takes this match.

Ryan Mathews vs Darren McFadden
Well I am sure I am not the only one disappointed in the performance of Run DMC this season, and I do not even have him on a fantasy team. The Falcons are not tough on the run being 27th in the league against it. This could be a break out day for McFadden. Mathews coach has been upset with him but after last weeks performance I cannot help to think that may have passed. He will be the #1 back this week. Add in that the Broncos struggle to contain the run and this will be a good week for him. Ryan Mathews takes this match.

A.J. Green vs Larry Fitzgerald
Another real good set up for both of there wide outs. Green was able to run all over the Browns and nothing has changed since 4 weeks ago. Fitzgerald faces a team that cannot stop bad wide outs and Fitzgerald is way better than bad. His only question is Kolb. Larry Fitzgerald takes this match.

Victor Cruz vs Roddy White
White is up against the Raiders...yeah I like the way that sounds too. He is set to have a blindingly great weekend. Cruz is bad ass no matter who he faces. Yeah he has had some down weeks and faces a super tough Niners defense but just who do you think that good ole Eli is gonna lob the ball to. Yup, Victor Cruz. Roddy White takes this match.

Brandon Pettigrew vs Antonio Gates
I think we all would like to see Gates get a TD. And this week he seems due up for it, at least thats what all the analysts say. Well I am not on that boat. Phillips has more than enough red zone weapons to make Gates a small chance to get his share of the pumpkin pie. The Eagles are a mess. Yes they have stopped all previous TE's from most TD's save for 1 but this week Pettigrew is set to take advantage of a defense that is imploding. Brandon Pettigrew takes this match.

Percy Harvin vs Steve Smith
Smith is on bye. Harvin gets a lot of small passes that he could make huge gains on. He also is the Kick/Punt returner and does really well with that. It will be a run 1st game for the Vikings but to be truthful Harvin will get his looks and have a good day. Percy Harvin takes this match by default.

Cardinals vs Steelers
Both these teams face turnover happy offenses. It really could go either way so what it comes down to is who will be scored on heavier. I think the Bills will come out of the box looking for redemption after last weeks whipping. The Steelers should have an easy day stopping the Titans in comparison. The Steelers take this match.

Winter Nom Noms look to break an even season and take this match.

Cats HateHitler (Mem) vs Team Braindead (Socali)

Carson Palmer vs Matt Ryan
Palmer could be a tough pull this weekend. Even he states that the Raiders will be running the football more, especially up against the 27th ranked defense. If the rush falls apart Palmer should be very comfortable in a Dome game. Now as for Ryan he is set up for an awesome game as the Raiders seem to give up a fair amount of TD's and yards to the pass. Add in that Ryan has been having a great season and it will not stop here. Matt Ryan takes this match.

Sam Bradford vs Micheal Vick
There has been a huge call for Vick to be benched but I am not too sure Eagles fans have thought this through. 1st who replaces him. 2nd in the end the problem is not the QB but the offensive line. The Lions have struggles against a dual back QB's but I am not sure if Vick's own struggles will not factor in heavily here. Bradford lost his top reciever that would have made this his match. Until Amendola's return keep an eye on Bradford's match ups. He will still do well against the 27th worse ranked defense but not as well as we would like to see. Micheal Vick takes this match.

Ray Rice vs Micheal Turner
Turner is set for a real nice weekend game against the Raiders who do not inspire hope of slowing down the Falcons offense. Add in that if the Falcons throw for a huge gain early on that Turner will pick up a lot of yards in trash time burning down the clock. Rice has been steady these last few weeks. Not a huge of a play maker as owners would like to see but he is getting those points on the board. Dallas is 15th against the rush so Rice should have another good day with a couple TD's on his stat sheet. Ray Rice takes this match.

Stevan Ridley vs Cedric Benson
Benson is on IR and should return in week 13...maybe. Ridley is going to face a tough defense and will not have a huge weekend as he previously has. He will gain points and that is about it. Stevan Ridley takes this match by default.

Calvin Johnson vs Andre Johnson
Pass defense will not affect either of these wide outs too badly. The Packers will have there hands full keeping Arian Foster reined in and may let Andre here slip by for some good yardage. Megatron has been up and down this season but a stuggling Eagles secondary will have even more problems containing him. Calvin Johnson takes this match.

Dez Bryant vs Sidney Rice
Bryant has had a bye week to work on not dropping a pass that is right in his hands. A typicall good Ravens secondary have not been very typical this season and may let Bryant through to the end zone...if he can hold onto the ball. This won't be a great game for Rice. The Patriots know he is the go to wide out and will lock down on him as best as they can. Some may think he will slip by for a TD but I disagree. Dez Bryant takes this match.

Rob Gronkowski vs Tony Gonzalez
Gronk has also had an up and down season. I also think until Aaron Hernandez is there at 100% to take some heat off of the Gronk his numbers will take a hit. The Patriots are locked into a winning 2 TE system and is limping along using other resources for the time being. Gonzalez is just awesome this season. And this week he faces an easy opponent that does not slow down TE's and they are not nearly as talanted as him. Tony Gonzalez takes this match.

Ahmad Bradshaw vs Marshawn Lynch
Both of these guys face tough rush defenses. It comes down to the matter of who is better off. Bradshaw had a monster weekend last time around but will hit a wall with this Niners defense that has only allowed 3 points scored in 2 weeks. Lynch won't be much better off with a stiff Patriots rush defense but he will be in better shape. Marshawn Lynch takes this match.

Packers vs Dolphins
I do not know if I would have any defense in facing Arian Foster and especially one that is 17th against the rush and Foster is way above the par of rushers Green Bay has seen this season. The Dolphins have a nice set up this week considering the top wide out and top threat for the Rams is out this week. The Dolphins easily take this match.

This could be close....Team Braindead takes this match.

Paint Huffing Warriors (TCM Revolver) vs Team Devil Dogs (USMCludwig)

Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning
The Seahawks are an awesome defense. I just am not sure if they are awesome enough to stop this onslaught of an offense that the Patriots are running. I do not think they will get steamrolled but they won't be able to stop Brady entirely either. Manning has found his groove. The Chargers are a bit better than his 3 previous opponent but he will make easy work of them as well. Tom Brady takes this match.

Robert Griffin III vs Ryan Fitzpatrick
RG III looks like he will play this week. Keep an eye on his injury report and if you have another option maybe go with it. If he does play, it will be against a tough Vikings defense and they will not let up if he is not at 100%. Fitzpatrick has a low rating this week but I am not in agreement with that. Arizona is not a real tough defense if you can pick them apart. Now real running game will hurt as Arizona will not have to watch for that heavily. Ryan Fitzpatrick takes this match.

Willis McGahee vs LeSean McCoy
The Lions this season have had problems stopping the run and McCoy is very good at that part of the game. Even with the rest of the Eagles offense falling apart around him, he is the lone light at the end of the tunnel for Eagles fans. He will have a strong weekend. McGahee is another player that needs tape on his hands. He has good talent and a great passing game to help keep the line clear for him to have room to move around. The Chargers will work hard at taking away that from him as well as the ball. LeSean McCoy takes this match.

Evan Royster vs Chris Johnson
Well if you need wing and a lot of prayer put in Royster...at least your slot is filled. Tough call for C.J. He has had such a bad season. The Steelers are not great against the rush but this still looks bad for him. Do not expect anything huge...be happy if he gets double digits. Chris Johnson takes this match nearly by default.

Wes Welker vs Mike Wallace
The Seahawks may be a tough defense but I do not think they can cover every avenue of attack Brady will have. There is only time before Welker gets open and it will happen more than once. Wallace will have a much easier time of it against the Titans weak defense. Expect a big day from him. Mike Wallace takes this match.

Julio Jones vs Marques Colston
Colston is on bye. Oakland would not be able to contain one good wide out. Here they have to stop not one, but two star wide outs and will fail badly at it. This one is quick and dirty for all you have to do is look at the match up. Julio Jones takes this match.

Jacob Tamme vs Jared Cook
Tamme is sharing time at TE and it is showing badly for him in his stats. This week facing facing San Diego he will get his yards but do not expect anything huge unless he can get to the end zone. I am not sure how well Cook will do facing the Steelers. They have been weak facing TE's but it has not been horrid. Add in that Hasselback is comfortable with cook and he may need a place to dump the ball off quickly in a jam. Jared Cook takes this match.

Demaryius Thomas vs Jamaal Charles
It looks like Thomas has become a favorite target of Manning's. He has practiced and should be good to go against the Chargers on Monday with no problems. Cassel is out and Quinn is in so I do not see Charles workload going down and may even pick up even more so as he is almost the only credible offense the Chiefs have at the moment. And in a pitiful Tampa defense and Charles is golden. Jamaal Charles takes this match.

Bengals vs Texans
The Texans would usually be the go to pick of the week. But when you are a defense against the Packers with Aaron Rodgers at the helm it makes me hesitate. They will slow the Pack down but I have no confidence that this won't become a high scoring game. On the flip side we have the Bengals facing off with the Browns which is much tastier. All you have to do is look at the Browns offensive stats and know it does not take much to stop this passing game. The Bengals take this match.

Team Devil Dogs look to take this match.

I do not usually have a conclusion to this thread but today I saw something that might become a problem down the line like last season. Ghost Owners. The Owner that does not do anything with his team and comes off as not being around and more than likely is not. The guys that check things every week know who they are so its all good there. And I know I am a fiend as I check this daily as I write all week and that some of you will make your moves Saturday after this is posted. All I can hope is that through this weekly write up that Owners see it and go “Oh damn that's right I need to check that!” That's all I have to say on the matter and will end with Pick Well and Good Luck