User Tag List

Thread: Revolution

"Hoarder"

Status

Revolution

Is anyone watching Revolution? I am kinda digging it so far even though there are some things where it is stretching my imagination a bit to far. I'm for sure giving it the "Six Episode" try to see if they work out the kinks and get their groove going.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

A friend of mine told me about it. That was quite promissing. Haven't seen any of it yet, though. Damn geo-location limitations to streaming-services ... *grmbl*
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    A friend of mine told me about it. That was quite promissing. Haven't seen any of it yet, though. Damn geo-location limitations to streaming-services ... *grmbl*
    Well you did get the second season to Sherlock before we did so I guess it all buffs out

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Well you did get the second season to Sherlock before we did so I guess it all buffs out
    Yeah, touché.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Revolution does not look that promising to me. There are some nice parts, but it reminds me of a modified Lost recipe nevertheless. Repealing the laws of nature, somebody typing on an old computer, I hope the last scene will not take place in a multi religious church... duuuhh duuhh duuuuuuuh.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Revolution does not look that promising to me. There are some nice parts, but it reminds me of a modified Lost recipe nevertheless. Repealing the laws of nature, somebody typing on an old computer, I hope the last scene will not take place in a multi religious church... duuuhh duuhh duuuuuuuh.
    I think each episode is getting better. I hope after my 6 episode litmus test that I am hooked

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    spoilers much, jeez