User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Recruiting: New Article Publishers for Main site.

Now that the main site has a CMS element, we can now update things VERY easily and have all kinds of new content. It also allows me to let your logins to publish materials as well. Who might be interested in having access, and or what would you want to publish on the main site?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

You'd think it would be WA universe/cast related material...
    joint-point-counter-joint

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Something that might be cool is reviews of other related media, either zombie or podcast. One of the main things people often want to know when they find WA is where can they find similar, albeit less awesome, stuff.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Something that might be cool is reviews of other related media, either zombie or podcast. One of the main things people often want to know when they find WA is where can they find similar, albeit less awesome, stuff.
    That's a sticky area only because there are SO many other sites that do zombie oriented news, but if it has some tie with us, then by all means. Do you have any examples of what you might have in mind?

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    I don't think this would be a good idea. Keeping the site focussed on WA also keeps it clear, reviews to other media would clutter the site and therefore make it less interesting.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

It'd be nice to hear about the projects of the cast and crew outside of We're Alive. Perhaps an interview or two? I know nik is trying to corner the market on interviewing folks on his podcast (We're Not Dead)... but I'd be interested in hearing from sound designers, foley artists, etc. Just a thought.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    It'd be nice to hear about the projects of the cast and crew outside of We're Alive. Perhaps an interview or two? I know nik is trying to corner the market on interviewing folks on his podcast (We're Not Dead)... but I'd be interested in hearing from sound designers, foley artists, etc. Just a thought.
    +1
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I agree. Nik might be a bit overwhelmed with WND now, so it'd be cool if we had someone who wanted to act as the interviewer for WA articles. Sorta, an independent.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I agree. Nik might be a bit overwhelmed with WND now, so it'd be cool if we had someone who wanted to act as the interviewer for WA articles. Sorta, an independent.
    Browncoats.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

I would gladly take this task on. Very gladly as a matter of fact. While my background is in photography, I do quite a bit of editorial work (and while it may not seem related, telling a story in a single image can sometimes be more difficult than telling it with many words) and am an amateur writer as well.