User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Yeah Hope was annoying this episode. However I have a thirteen year old step-sister, and Hope is supposed to 14. From my experience, she is a pretty accurate representation of that age group. I have had very similar interactions in real life: Her second guessing my every decision and doubting me, while I threaten to throw her out of the car to be eaten by zombies. So I am going to assume Hope was supposed to be irritating. Yay for KC's realism

This episode made me remember so much of my love for Datu. He still has that joyfulness that no zombie can devour. Can't help but smile when he finds all of the supplies in the car and how Datu's voice sounds so happy. Let us all bow to our king, King Datu the Resourceful. The cherry on top was when Michael mentioned that Datu was the only one who could fix the Pelican, the army engineers couldn't even start it up. Hell yeah Datu, I don't have the right words.

Plus KC does not forget things. What about Lady?!
    I want that voice from Nostalgia Critic to go "Lady will live"
    Unless Kelly and Pegs don't make it, or we catch up with them a week later when fresh dog was their only food.
    I may have shouted "DUCK AND COVER" when the episode ended.

It is Canadian Thanksgiving today and I am thankful for We're Alive, it's wonderful crew and actors and this community to talk about the show with.
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

So, since Kc does not forget about Lady, what with Mr. Whiskers?

Yeah, and I like what you write about Datu. So Datu and Hope will have their roadmovie through the Rockys, will end at Fort Irwin right in time to get that Pelikan running and up in the air again ... Maybe, 'cause this will be the bird to get back to L.A. ...?

And Happy Thanksgiving to Canada!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    BOOOMMM and Glowing Mushroom cloud.. Well will be interesting to see who survived that..
    How far do you think Datu and Hope were outside of Boulder.. Cause they did tell us the kill zone. I think I may have missed the hint on their distance..

They are out of range of the blast. Currently, Datu and Hope are on Rt. 6, otherwise known as Clear Creek Canyon road.

They are safe from the blast, BUT they are on a canyon road, and I imagine a nuke going off will definitely set some of those boulders loose and 'a-rollin'... Rockslide, anyone? I believe that's what we heard at the end of the episode.
    Last edited by Litmaster; Oct 8th, 2012 at 10:41 AM.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Wait, this was so focus on Datu and he even had a compliment from Michael, this can only mean one thing...... Datu is going to died soon...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to HELL!!!
    Sorry I just had to channel Chuck Heston there for a second.
    Damn...not sure what to say. I guess we can say the 100th episode really ended with a "bang"...okay lame joke, sorry...
    I gotta agree with the others, it was really satisfying to hear Datu tell Hope to shut it. She had a few moments of helpfullness but mostly it was a lot of bratty complaining.

All in all it was a damn fine episode for KC and company. Congrats!

P.S. Oh and on an additional note. Hopefully the absence of Pegs and Kelly is due to Elisa Elliot not being available and not an indication that we won't hear them again. I don't think I could stand not hearing Pegs' voice again, or Kelly for that matter.
    Last edited by HardKor; Oct 8th, 2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: P.S.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Scavenger"

Status
    Before reading any other posts: Wow, KC, we're going to have to watch Datu and Hope slowly die of radiatin poisoning, aren't we? Thats hardcore, dude.

I was sitting there, trying to remeber what they said about fallout and pondering, "They're on an empty highway, they should get far enough, right? Right you guys?"

Datu has grown some serious spine, it seems, must be the altitude!

I'm trying to think of more but... kimmet just nuked Boulder and civilization is mostly done. Kc blew it up. He actually did it.

.... How long until next week? Maaaaaan!

Oh, also, Pegs and Kelly probably dead, if access issues are to be beleived.

Also, was anyone else woating for Robbins to go, "Well, There's my new girlfriend, Pegs, could you keep an eye out for her?"

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I wonder how accurate the explosion and shock wave we heard was to an actual nuclear explosion. Does it really travel from point zero to >4.7 miles in just a few seconds? Or was Litmaster right in thinking it was a rock slide we heard at the very end?
    I'm thinking it was the shock wave.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    I hope they at least stopped off at Golden, CO on their way out to pick up some Coors for the road!

West Bound and down, V-8 car a'rolling. We gonna do what they say can't be done.
    We got a long way to go and a mushroom cloud behind us, West bound and down, Hope and Datu run....
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Oct 8th, 2012 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Font
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Really hard to tell ... How quickly does the nuklear blast move on the ground? In the show there was not so much time between the explosion itself and the blast catching up with Datu and Hope ...
    I am sure that when Kimmet issues the 15 minute one, a soldier informs him that "fallout wind reports are good, going from west to east." Datu and Hope are likely to make it out the contaminated area.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I have to add: "Oh, my f****** god." And this comes from an agnostic.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast